1997 KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 User Comment / Complaint

1997 KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 User Comment / Complaint

HOME » K » KAWASAKI » VULCAN 1500 » 1997 » Gasoline » comment/complaint
1998-02-09 00:00:00 Sarasota, FL

When driving the motorcycle stalls and backfires. owner has been told by the dealer that there was a recall and that the parts are on back order.

Send us your comment

Email
change KAWASAKI
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change VULCAN 1500
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1998-02-09 Sarasota, FL
When driving the motorcycle stalls and backfires. owner has been told by the dealer that there was a recall and that the parts are on back order.  view
2010-08-21 jeovah
My nomad does the same thing. Driving along highway and it will just shut off at various times during the ride. It seems worse with a full tank of gas.  view
2017-11-01 sebastopol, cal
i have a 99 1500 nomad that backfires and stalls also (thought it was a vaccum leak and had it repaired )500 bucks.It still doing it .What part are you taking about(on backorder)?  view
i have a 99 1500 nomad that backfires and stalls also (thought it was a vaccum leak and had it repaired )500 bucks.It still doing it .What part are you taking about(on backorder)?  view
comments/
Keywords:
KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints,KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints ID:6842 Safety Comments and Complaints KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500, KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500, KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints ID:6842 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B