1990 JAGUAR SOVEREIGN User Comment / Complaint

1990 JAGUAR SOVEREIGN User Comment / Complaint

HOME » J » JAGUAR » SOVEREIGN » 1990 » Vehicle speed control » comment/complaint
2016-12-27 00:32:10 White Bluff, TN 37187

I have a 1991 Jaguar XJ6 Sovereign. I can be driving a steady speed and accelerate the engine will try to go dead. It does this regardless what speed I'm going. Just have to let off the gas and ease back down on. I see a lot of Jaguar owners are having the same problem. I would like to know if anyone has a solution for the problem. I have a Haynes book on my car. It says there is a hose inside the tank that comes off and causes the problem. That you can fix it without taking the fuel tank out. to remove the fuel gauge after you drain the fuel out. There is a clamp on that hose that comes loose and causes the hose to come off. I took mine apart today, took the fuel gauge out. the hole is not 3 inches wide no way you can get your hand in the tank to replace the hose. But I did not see any hose or clamp. If no one has a answer I guess I'll have to take the tank out and that is a big job. Have to take the drive line out to get to the fuel lines that hook in the front of the tank. HELP

Send us your comment

Email
change JAGUAR
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change SOVEREIGN
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
JAGUAR SOVEREIGN Comments and Complaints,JAGUAR SOVEREIGN Comments and Complaints ID:8465 Safety Comments and Complaints JAGUAR SOVEREIGN, JAGUAR SOVEREIGN Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints JAGUAR SOVEREIGN, JAGUAR SOVEREIGN Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints JAGUAR SOVEREIGN

Page Description:
JAGUAR SOVEREIGN Comments and Complaints ID:8465 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for JAGUAR SOVEREIGN

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B