CHRYSLER PT CRUISER User Comment / Complaint

CHRYSLER PT CRUISER User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » CHRYSLER » PT CRUISER » year - n/a » comment/complaint
2016-06-08 21:06:37 grainvalley mo

My bought a 2005 pt cruiser convertible last year and everything worked fine then a couple of months later it was raining outside and when i went out to smoke the car was making a ticking noise so i looked closer and it was actually the door locks trying to continuously lock by them selves so i used the key to unlock the door and getin side then it locked again i used the door switch to unlock three or for times and it just kept relocking the next day it was all fine unlocked and stayed that way then just a week ago it locked again luckily my windows were down so i climbed inside this time it will not unlock for anything pull the handle and push to get out but still locked u have to force the key and push the button to get in so i figured i will solve that by just leaving the top down and the windows next thing i knew even they stoppedworkinghad to manually put upthe topso now im tryin to figure out what is wrong the remote receiver just makes a clicking noise any help would be great

Send us your comment

Email
change CHRYSLER
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change PT CRUISER
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER Comments and Complaints,CHRYSLER PT CRUISER Comments and Complaints ID:10303 Safety Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER PT CRUISER, CHRYSLER PT CRUISER Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER PT CRUISER, CHRYSLER PT CRUISER Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER Comments and Complaints ID:10303 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for CHRYSLER PT CRUISER

Quick Find

Home  |  Auto Blog  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B