2003 CHEVROLET TRACKER User Comment / Complaint

2003 CHEVROLET TRACKER User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » CHEVROLET » TRACKER » 2003 » Accelerator pedal » comment/complaint
2016-05-29 08:16:45 Greenwood Ms

On may 13 2016' as i approached a railroad crossing my 2004 chevy tracker as i hit thhe brake petal began to accelorate there where cars in front of me people on the sidewalk. I had no where to go i hit thr train. Passenger injured i hit the train as a result of that suvs problem.that was the first time it ever done that. I bought it two months prior to accident. I need representation,6623743109 6624538381

Send us your comment

Email
change CHEVROLET
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change TRACKER
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2007-03-18 Brookville, PA
I applied my brakes to stop my tracker, but the accelerator stuck at the speed i was going. i pushed the brakes, i couldn't get them to work full force. the tracker was accelerating and just slightly braking ,both at the same time. i got the tracker to a full stop just before i entered a cross road to a highway.... not funny.... fix it, be fore some one is killed. i saw four other complaints refering to a similar proplems. i had the veh. in the shop and they could find nothing. something 'is' wrong. c.s. c.s.  view
2016-05-29 Greenwood Ms
On may 13 2016' as i approached a railroad crossing my 2004 chevy tracker as i hit thhe brake petal began to accelorate there where cars in front of me people on the sidewalk. I had no where to go i hit thr train. Passenger injured i hit the train as a result of that suvs problem.that was the first time it ever done that. I bought it two months prior to accident. I need representation,6623743109 6624538381  view
comments/
Keywords:
CHEVROLET TRACKER Comments and Complaints,CHEVROLET TRACKER Comments and Complaints ID:15672 Safety Comments and Complaints CHEVROLET TRACKER, CHEVROLET TRACKER Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints CHEVROLET TRACKER, CHEVROLET TRACKER Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints CHEVROLET TRACKER

Page Description:
CHEVROLET TRACKER Comments and Complaints ID:15672 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for CHEVROLET TRACKER

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B