2000 WINNEBAGO ADVENTURER User Comment / Complaint

2000 WINNEBAGO ADVENTURER User Comment / Complaint

HOME » W » WINNEBAGO » ADVENTURER » 2000 » Roof and pillars » comment/complaint
2016-05-22 21:39:40 Arkansaa

Samething, the side holding roof on blew off in the wind and ripped across the roof. I feel thus is extremely hazardous and quite costly and Winnebago should be responsible since they know it is a manufacturer defect. I an getting a hold of them tomorrow and I am going to tell them to fix it or I will take them to court.

Send us your comment

Email
change WINNEBAGO
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change ADVENTURER
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2004-09-27 Vienna, VA
The roof of the motor home lifted off the j rail on either side of the motor home. consumer contacted the winnebago, and was told that they were aware of the defect that caused the roof to lift in a severe cross wind, but were not willing to repair the defect.  view
2016-05-22 Arkansaa
Samething, the side holding roof on blew off in the wind and ripped across the roof. I feel thus is extremely hazardous and quite costly and Winnebago should be responsible since they know it is a manufacturer defect. I an getting a hold of them tomorrow and I am going to tell them to fix it or I will take them to court.  view
comments/
Keywords:
WINNEBAGO ADVENTURER Comments and Complaints,WINNEBAGO ADVENTURER Comments and Complaints ID:7737 Safety Comments and Complaints WINNEBAGO ADVENTURER, WINNEBAGO ADVENTURER Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints WINNEBAGO ADVENTURER, WINNEBAGO ADVENTURER Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
WINNEBAGO ADVENTURER Comments and Complaints ID:7737 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for WINNEBAGO ADVENTURER

Quick Find

Home  |  Auto Blog  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B