2003 VOLVO S60 User Comment / Complaint

2003 VOLVO S60 User Comment / Complaint

HOME » V » VOLVO » S60 » 2003 » Pressure relief devices » comment/complaint
2015-07-26 00:55:54 Ogden, Ut

Mr. Volvo, heres whats up. Could it be that your Bosche system which is the computer(ECM)which controls all makes and models of all foreign vehicles. Have the ability to read all ECm and any they come in contact be fowling out our ECM's tesulting in anautomatic shutdown, or meltdown if you will. Sending us Volvo owners in danger. And costly repairs that are fixed momentarilly until it comes across another vehicle it can communicate with. Setting our ECM's in a volnurable state resulting at any given time anywhere another Volvo ECM meltdown? I myself own a 2004 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD auto tranny. My vehicle runs fine till i pass a vehicle it comunes with. Then suddenly it starts acting up. Shifting funny, jerky, the all the symptoms i have read my vehicle does. Until i shut her off, she reseys herself, she great, until she malfunctions slowly because of the lovely Bosche system. Honestlyshe is a beautifil car i enjoy driving her but unfortunatly this system has made her very scary. Megan C.

Send us your comment

Email
change VOLVO
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change S60
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2007-08-21 Philadelphia, PA
Tl contact owns a 2003 volvo s60. while driving 35 mph, the entire vehicle began to shake, the service engine light illuminated, and the vehicle shut off. the weather conditions were rainy at the time of failure. the failure occurred in the middle of the road. the contact pulled off the highway and the vehicle restarted after 2-3 minutes. the dealer replaced the fuel pressure sensor, but the failure persists. the powertrain was unknown. the current and failure mileages were 63,000.  view
2015-07-26 Ogden, Ut
Mr. Volvo, heres whats up. Could it be that your Bosche system which is the computer(ECM)which controls all makes and models of all foreign vehicles. Have the ability to read all ECm and any they come in contact be fowling out our ECM's tesulting in anautomatic shutdown, or meltdown if you will. Sending us Volvo owners in danger. And costly repairs that are fixed momentarilly until it comes across another vehicle it can communicate with. Setting our ECM's in a volnurable state resulting at any given time anywhere another Volvo ECM meltdown? I myself own a 2004 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD auto tranny. My vehicle runs fine till i pass a vehicle it comunes with. Then suddenly it starts acting up. Shifting funny, jerky, the all the symptoms i have read my vehicle does. Until i shut her off, she reseys herself, she great, until she malfunctions slowly because of the lovely Bosche system. Honestlyshe is a beautifil car i enjoy driving her but unfortunatly this system has made her very scary. Megan C.  view
comments/
Keywords:
VOLVO S60 Comments and Complaints,VOLVO S60 Comments and Complaints ID:8735 Safety Comments and Complaints VOLVO S60, VOLVO S60 Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints VOLVO S60, VOLVO S60 Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints VOLVO S60, VOLVO S60 Comments and Complaints Vehicle, Automotive Comments and Complaints VOLVO S60

Page Description:
VOLVO Comments and Complaints ID:8735 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for VOLVO S60

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B