1997 CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY User Comment / Complaint

1997 CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » CHRYSLER » TOWN AND COUNTRY » 1997 » Latch » comment/complaint
2013-04-25 03:32:54 snhomish

This happens to mine also. It scares me when I'm driving down the freeway at 60 or 70 and my car sounds poshest or something.try having the brain reset or maybe it needs a new one. I don't know but this unlock and lock think was happing to me for a few months then it just quit doing it on its own. probably because my boy friend messed with it. He had the brain looked at and I think he had the codes cleared.

Send us your comment

Email
change CHRYSLER
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change TOWN AND COUNTRY
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2006-05-16 Berlin, VT
Recently the power locks on our chrysler town and country minivan have begun to malfunction. they lock and unlock without reason, both while we are driving as well as when the car is parked in our driveway. tonight they locked immediately after i had closed one of the sliding doors after buckling my children in and before i had opened the driver's door, locking my keys inside. fortunately my husband was also around and was carrying his spare. i believe that this malfunction presents a serious safety hazard. with two small children it is both a challenge and an inconvenience to schedule this sort of repair, but plan to have the repair made as soon as feasible.  view
2013-04-25 snhomish
This happens to mine also. It scares me when I'm driving down the freeway at 60 or 70 and my car sounds poshest or something.try having the brain reset or maybe it needs a new one. I don't know but this unlock and lock think was happing to me for a few months then it just quit doing it on its own. probably because my boy friend messed with it. He had the brain looked at and I think he had the codes cleared.  view
comments/
Keywords:
CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY Comments and Complaints,CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY Comments and Complaints ID:10290 Safety Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY, CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY Comments and Complaints ID:10290 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B