HYUNDAI SANTA FE User Comment / Complaint

HYUNDAI SANTA FE User Comment / Complaint

HOME » H » HYUNDAI » SANTA FE » year - n/a » comment/complaint
2013-01-21 17:47:27 Panama

I recently purchased a 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe and now at 5000 kilometers it has a drive train problem that is being repaired at the dealership in David, Panama where I purchased it. First I'm very disappointed that vehicle is already having a big problem. Secondly I'm not very impressed by the dealership and by the way they are giving us the runaround and giving bad excuses for not repairing the vehicle very fast. It has already been six days in the service department and every time we call we get more excuses. Also they did not provide us with a vehicle and we live 70 kilometers away in Puerto Armuelles. As you can see I'm not very happy with this situation.

Send us your comment

Email
change HYUNDAI
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change SANTA FE
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
HYUNDAI SANTA FE Comments and Complaints,HYUNDAI SANTA FE Comments and Complaints ID:11674 Safety Comments and Complaints HYUNDAI SANTA FE, HYUNDAI SANTA FE Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints HYUNDAI SANTA FE, HYUNDAI SANTA FE Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints HYUNDAI SANTA FE

Page Description:
HYUNDAI SANTA FE Comments and Complaints ID:11674 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for HYUNDAI SANTA FE

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B