TOYOTA SIENNA User Comment / Complaint

TOYOTA SIENNA User Comment / Complaint

HOME » T » TOYOTA » SIENNA » year - n/a » comment/complaint
2012-08-02 07:27:17 PA

I have a 2005 Sienna Van. I had it converted to a handicapped van. The van has about 28,000 miles on it. There have been 6 recalls on it for hatch struts which failed and the hatch would fall on your head, the spare wheel straps holding the tire under the van rusted out, the main pulley wheel was put on wrong and the van would squeal on startup., the shock absorbers went after 18,000 miles. and other problems. Non recall problems such as the water pump, just failed and I replaced it-but Toyota gave me about $600 toward the repair for goodwill. Other things that failed was the hood release mechanism. It took them 3 tries to fix this. Now, unbelievably, the sliding moon roof mechanisim seized up and the sliding panel is frozen in place. The only reason I found out about this, is that the roof was leaking and I tried to open it, and all it did was click. They want $2700.00 for this repair. After working with Toyota they offered me $1000 toward the repair. Although the time warranty has

Send us your comment

Email
change TOYOTA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change SIENNA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
TOYOTA SIENNA Comments and Complaints,TOYOTA SIENNA Comments and Complaints ID:44 Safety Comments and Complaints TOYOTA SIENNA, TOYOTA SIENNA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints TOYOTA SIENNA, TOYOTA SIENNA Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints TOYOTA SIENNA, TOYOTA SIENNA Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
TOYOTA SIENNA Comments and Complaints ID:44 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for TOYOTA SIENNA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B