1988 FERRARI TESTAROSSA User Comment / Complaint

1988 FERRARI TESTAROSSA User Comment / Complaint

HOME » F » FERRARI » TESTAROSSA » 1988 » Gasoline » comment/complaint
2012-07-23 17:26:27 oman

The oman ferrary agent worst service in record? I was the proud Person to own Ferrari Testarossa I gave my car for Maintenance includes scheduled work by the ferrari agent i was most The Most Disappointing ever to recived my car worst then it went and after evening driving the engin blow up thay forgot to change the horse pipe till this day fours years ago nothing the farrari done and my car with them that the italian product The Most Disappointing the worst customer care The worst dealer Thuweiny Bin Seif Bin Hamoud AL-Said thuweiny@omantel.net.om

Send us your comment

Email
change FERRARI
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change TESTAROSSA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
FERRARI TESTAROSSA Comments and Complaints,FERRARI TESTAROSSA Comments and Complaints ID:11009 Safety Comments and Complaints FERRARI TESTAROSSA, FERRARI TESTAROSSA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints FERRARI TESTAROSSA, FERRARI TESTAROSSA Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
FERRARI TESTAROSSA Comments and Complaints ID:11009 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for FERRARI TESTAROSSA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B