1997 CHRYSLER SEBRING User Comment / Complaint

1997 CHRYSLER SEBRING User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » CHRYSLER » SEBRING » 1997 » Lower ball joint » comment/complaint
2012-06-01 12:56:00 sandy oregon

after reading all these comments on the 97 sebring i which i purchased last year, i am shocked to find all that is described is exactly what has happened to mine!! I also thank god i was only going 25 miles an hour and not on the freeway. I experienced the automatic shut down yesterday after replacing the front ball joint and axle...and am now very much afraid to drive it into town. Water is leaking from underneath, and it has always had water leaks from the convertable top. Was thinkin of selling but who wants to buy a car with numerous problems as listed on this page. She runs wonderfully when she wants too but im honestly thinkin of runnin it over the scale. What a shame..such a beautiful, fun car to own.Wish the dealer who sold me the car knew this info, i would not of bought it. To think my life and my passengers were at risk because of this lack of knowlege. Shame on you chrysler dealers!!!!

Send us your comment

Email
change CHRYSLER
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change SEBRING
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
CHRYSLER SEBRING Comments and Complaints,CHRYSLER SEBRING Comments and Complaints ID:10289 Safety Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER SEBRING, CHRYSLER SEBRING Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER SEBRING, CHRYSLER SEBRING Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER SEBRING

Page Description:
CHRYSLER SEBRING Comments and Complaints ID:10289 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for CHRYSLER SEBRING

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B