2003 KIA SPECTRA User Comment / Complaint

2003 KIA SPECTRA User Comment / Complaint

HOME » K » KIA » SPECTRA » 2003 » Exterior lighting » comment/complaint
2012-04-13 09:15:31 Cleves, Ohio

Our daughters 2003 spectra is doing the same thing. It will just stop running when driving it. Did you ever find out what the problem was Point Pleasant, NJ

Send us your comment

Email
change KIA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change SPECTRA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2007-08-16 Point Pleasant, NJ
I have an ongoing problem with my 2003 kia spectra, approx. 2 years ago i started having problems with the car shutting off while i was driving and while i came to a stop at the traffic light. i had the car towed to kia and they did a tune up and replaced a part that was supposedly the problem for the vehicle to shut off or to accelerate while at a traffic light. when this happens it takes all you can do to keep the car from lunging forward. also sometimes when you turn the air conditioner on it causes the car to accelerate while at a traffic light. the car could run great for days, but then it starts to do the same thing again. especially on hot days. i have been in some scary situations on very busy highways, where the car shuts down while driving , fortunately i was able to get to the side of the road. i have had my car to sts 3 times to try and figure out what is wrong with the vehicle and on those occasions they haven't been able to simulate. i have also replaced the low and high beam headlights approx 8 times. i've had both low beams go out at the same time.  view
2012-04-13 Cleves, Ohio
Our daughters 2003 spectra is doing the same thing. It will just stop running when driving it. Did you ever find out what the problem was Point Pleasant, NJ  view
2016-03-19
sometime my car will cut off for no reason I have a 2003 Kia Spectra I have to pump the gas to crank it back up. and rip up the motor. what could be the reason it doing that  view
2016-03-19
sometime my car will cut off for no reason I have a 2003 Kia Spectra I have to pump the gas to crank it back up. and rip up the motor. what could be the reason it doing that  view
comments/
Keywords:
KIA SPECTRA Comments and Complaints,KIA SPECTRA Comments and Complaints ID:6612 Safety Comments and Complaints KIA SPECTRA, KIA SPECTRA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints KIA SPECTRA, KIA SPECTRA Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints KIA SPECTRA, KIA SPECTRA Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
KIA SPECTRA Comments and Complaints ID:6612 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for KIA SPECTRA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B