1997 CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY User Comment / Complaint

1997 CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » CHRYSLER » TOWN AND COUNTRY » 1997 » Sensor/control module » comment/complaint
2012-03-28 01:05:35 Spokane Valley, WA

Had a problem with my 1997 Town

Send us your comment

Email
change CHRYSLER
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change TOWN AND COUNTRY
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2007-03-04 Redwood Valley, CA
Since we purchased this van in 2001 we have had a problem with it not wanting to run, at first it was intermittent, but now it is just sitting at the shop. we have taken it in to the dealer 6 times, and to 2 other mechanics 4 times and finally may have found that it is the body control module. we have already spent thousands of dollars on this van and now they want another $1000 that we do not have. i have been reading lots of complaints on the computer concerning this part of the vehicle, why is there no recall for this???  view
2012-03-28 Spokane Valley, WA
Had a problem with my 1997 Town  view
comments/
Keywords:
CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY Comments and Complaints,CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY Comments and Complaints ID:10290 Safety Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY, CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY Comments and Complaints ID:10290 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for CHRYSLER TOWN AND COUNTRY

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B