CHRYSLER CHRYSLER User Comment / Complaint

CHRYSLER CHRYSLER User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » CHRYSLER » CHRYSLER » year - n/a » comment/complaint
2012-02-12 16:13:00 weaverville california

I own a 2001 dodge 2500 V-10 4x4. I'm not a happy camper right now my truck is sitting broke down in my yard for the second time It keeps snapping the bolts that hold the rockerarms for the valves. The first time was cylinder 2 the second time was cylinder 6 and the one straight across. That obviously is a weak point in the motors. They only have a 5/16 bolt holding them in and no support they just bolt flat to the head. even a roller rocker that pivets in the middle would be better. I'm stuck till next weekend because of this because parts are hard to get at the parts store. something really needs to be done about this. I'm replacing all the bolts in the rockers now but it will happen again and i would really like a solution for this problem or a wider range of aftermarket parts for the V-10 to be able to fix this problem. VERY VERY VERY piss poor design!!!!!!!!!!!

Send us your comment

Email
change CHRYSLER
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change CHRYSLER
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
CHRYSLER CHRYSLER Comments and Complaints,CHRYSLER CHRYSLER Comments and Complaints ID:10291 Safety Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER CHRYSLER, CHRYSLER CHRYSLER Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER CHRYSLER, CHRYSLER CHRYSLER Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER CHRYSLER

Page Description:
CHRYSLER CHRYSLER Comments and Complaints ID:10291 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for CHRYSLER CHRYSLER

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B