1992 ACURA VIGOR User Comment / Complaint

1992 ACURA VIGOR User Comment / Complaint

HOME » A » ACURA » VIGOR » 1992 » Vehicle speed control » comment/complaint
2011-09-25 17:26:36 irving tx

owner of 92 gs acura vigor Driver lower ball joint worn out and tire came off when parked.Replaced lower ball joint and arm and drove 2000 miles like a champ and passenger balljoint randomly fell off like last time.Also Loosing Coolant from engine under car next to fire wall somewhere, cant tell if its the block or head.Will be replacing it soon! Car pulls left really hard and used to pull right when other ball joint went out. The car has bad valve cover gasket and gets oil in distributer cap making car die when give gas and idle funny FIXED! Loosing coolant no water in coolant no milky color in coolant,just loosing coolant from block or head. No power to radiator fans, no power to dimmer lights or cruse control, no ac or heater. fog lights is a quiter just like everything electrical when it comes to a vigor.horn stoped working.If i plug in a fuse in dimmer car wont even crank, best to keep it out and hook up a led trough lighter pulg

Send us your comment

Email
change ACURA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change VIGOR
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1997-02-19 Portsmouth, VA
Vehicle air bag working; 1 month later, air bag warning light came on; cruise control & horn don't work, elec. short; dealer won't repair problems after 30 days. mechanic informed cable rail/frame broken from previous accident & no air bag.  view
2009-08-25 austin tx
my 92 vigor when i turned into driveway with heater on the lights went dim and the horn quit working, cruise control and everything else electrical there no longer works which scares me wondering if its going to catch fire or something. i wonder if this is a recall that we just didnt get clued in on or the previous owners just didnt care enough to look into. how many other 92 vigors have this problem?  view
2011-08-29 dallas tx
My 1992 vigor Gs has many issues due to the designers.No Such Overload in wire harness, all original.One owner and I always keep right fuse amps in correct possition. Dimmers lights went out. Cruse control went out --> replaced cruse control unit inside instrument panle still no luck.Radiator fans dont spin due to electrical shortage.Blinkers and hazzards dont work.Fog lights bad ground.The valve cover gaskets getting oil in sparkplugs. Brakes metal plate to push button has stupid hole in it.Lower ball joints are bad and no grease fitting.Acura expects us people to either replace ball joints when they dont even sell them (2011 Year) at autozone or lets say none anywhere. made out of sorry rubber that tears so easy.Lower balljoint upper, tirod, upper arm, cv joint, lets say that every thing on this car is falling apart.The front of the car looks good and same for back.Side of car looks like honda accord.5 cylinder really fast nice horse power.Thats the only thing I like about the car.  view
2011-09-25 irving tx
owner of 92 gs acura vigor Driver lower ball joint worn out and tire came off when parked.Replaced lower ball joint and arm and drove 2000 miles like a champ and passenger balljoint randomly fell off like last time.Also Loosing Coolant from engine under car next to fire wall somewhere, cant tell if its the block or head.Will be replacing it soon! Car pulls left really hard and used to pull right when other ball joint went out. The car has bad valve cover gasket and gets oil in distributer cap making car die when give gas and idle funny FIXED! Loosing coolant no water in coolant no milky color in coolant,just loosing coolant from block or head. No power to radiator fans, no power to dimmer lights or cruse control, no ac or heater. fog lights is a quiter just like everything electrical when it comes to a vigor.horn stoped working.If i plug in a fuse in dimmer car wont even crank, best to keep it out and hook up a led trough lighter pulg  view
comments/
Keywords:
ACURA VIGOR Comments and Complaints,ACURA VIGOR Comments and Complaints ID:14423 Safety Comments and Complaints ACURA VIGOR, ACURA VIGOR Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints ACURA VIGOR, ACURA VIGOR Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints ACURA VIGOR, ACURA VIGOR Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
ACURA VIGOR Comments and Complaints ID:14423 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for ACURA VIGOR

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B