2004 MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR User Comment / Complaint

2004 MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR User Comment / Complaint

HOME » M » MITSUBISHI » ENDEAVOR » 2004 » Latch » comment/complaint
2011-08-20 13:51:37

One of my handles broke. They are a pain to replace. It took me all in all about an hour to replace it. My handle was about 55 dollars with is ridiculous! But you have to take the inside panel off. THere are three screws two behind the handle and one on the place where you open the door. Then you snap off the panel. There are about 15 snaps. Then remove the sponge bladder by cutting the black tar around it, the tar reattaches so dont worry about glueing it. Then there are three akward screws holding the handle in, remove those and replace!

Send us your comment

Email
change MITSUBISHI
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change ENDEAVOR
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR Comments and Complaints,MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR Comments and Complaints ID:8400 Safety Comments and Complaints MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR, MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR, MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR Comments and Complaints ID:8400 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for MITSUBISHI ENDEAVOR

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B