2005 CHRYSLER PT CRUISER User Comment / Complaint

2005 CHRYSLER PT CRUISER User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » CHRYSLER » PT CRUISER » 2005 » Service brakes, hydraulic » comment/complaint
2011-08-18 12:43:51 winnipeg,mb

I have the same issue with brakes in the winter time. sometime I have to pump the brakes 10 to 12 times in order to slow down. Crysler has been trying to fix this since 06 and the incompetent mechanics can fix anything. Very unsafe. Now that warranty has expired I have to pay out of my pocket because as im told "Its your car now".

Send us your comment

Email
change CHRYSLER
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change PT CRUISER
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2005-12-01 Laporte, TX
I have a chrysler 2005 pt cruiser. it has been the shop four times now for the same thing. on nov. 5, 2005 the brakes failed, the car acted like it was stuck in gear. it went to the shop by wrecker. i got the car back on nov 9, 2005 no problem was found with the car, was told it runs beautiful. on nov. 30, 2005 going home stopping in traffic the brakes failed again, almost hit a truck in front of me. it is right not setting at a chrysler dealership and they called me this morning and said the car is running fine and no problem was found. this car is very unsafe. i have rode around for a week with a co-pilot in it and nothing show up on that. i have lost over 100 miles per tank in gas mileage. no chrysler dealer can seem to find what is wrong with this car. what can i do.  view
2011-08-18 winnipeg,mb
I have the same issue with brakes in the winter time. sometime I have to pump the brakes 10 to 12 times in order to slow down. Crysler has been trying to fix this since 06 and the incompetent mechanics can fix anything. Very unsafe. Now that warranty has expired I have to pay out of my pocket because as im told "Its your car now".  view
comments/
Keywords:
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER Comments and Complaints,CHRYSLER PT CRUISER Comments and Complaints ID:10303 Safety Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER PT CRUISER, CHRYSLER PT CRUISER Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER PT CRUISER, CHRYSLER PT CRUISER Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
CHRYSLER PT CRUISER Comments and Complaints ID:10303 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for CHRYSLER PT CRUISER

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B