1998 PONTIAC SUNFIRE User Comment / Complaint

1998 PONTIAC SUNFIRE User Comment / Complaint

HOME » P » PONTIAC » SUNFIRE » 1998 » Cooling system » comment/complaint
2011-01-05 21:25:15 Waterloo,ia

Hey that's the worst thing you could have is put stop leak or KB weld into your cooling system I'm guessing your leak started between 100,000-120,000 miles if so that's most likly you water pump I recommended you have your cooling system flushed and have a ( REAL MECHANIC) fix the leak (NEVER PUT ANY BRAND OR KIND OF STOP LEAK PRODUCTS INTO ANY SYSTEM OF ANY VEHICLE!!) all your doing is prolonging the problem and worst yet contaminating fluid and stop leak and jb weld are proven not to work for long and to cause damage to the radiator water pump its known to clog coolant lines and thermostates and the engin block itself !! Your sunfire is in dire need for a coolent flush!!

Send us your comment

Email
change PONTIAC
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change SUNFIRE
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2007-07-23 Las Vegas, NV
Coolant had been leaking for over 3 months off and on. put in stop leak for a temp fix. however dexcool continued to eat away at my coolant system. car has overheated on many occasions. finally able to use jb weld to fix leak .  view
2011-01-05 Waterloo,ia
Hey that's the worst thing you could have is put stop leak or KB weld into your cooling system I'm guessing your leak started between 100,000-120,000 miles if so that's most likly you water pump I recommended you have your cooling system flushed and have a ( REAL MECHANIC) fix the leak (NEVER PUT ANY BRAND OR KIND OF STOP LEAK PRODUCTS INTO ANY SYSTEM OF ANY VEHICLE!!) all your doing is prolonging the problem and worst yet contaminating fluid and stop leak and jb weld are proven not to work for long and to cause damage to the radiator water pump its known to clog coolant lines and thermostates and the engin block itself !! Your sunfire is in dire need for a coolent flush!!  view
comments/
Keywords:
PONTIAC SUNFIRE Comments and Complaints,PONTIAC SUNFIRE Comments and Complaints ID:9427 Safety Comments and Complaints PONTIAC SUNFIRE, PONTIAC SUNFIRE Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints PONTIAC SUNFIRE, PONTIAC SUNFIRE Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints PONTIAC SUNFIRE

Page Description:
PONTIAC SUNFIRE Comments and Complaints ID:9427 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for PONTIAC SUNFIRE

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B