2004 MITSUBISHI LANCER User Comment / Complaint

2004 MITSUBISHI LANCER User Comment / Complaint

HOME » M » MITSUBISHI » LANCER » 2004 » Controls/wiring » comment/complaint
2010-03-07 23:17:19 Denver

I had the same problem, the control would stick. i would force it over with no major problems, then the knob eventually snapped off. not sure what to do with it. living in denver out temp changes daily. could be snowing and freezing one day, then the next hot out. Because of the knob snapping off i need to purchase the whole control unit. I went to a dealer and they told me that due to the labor to get into the dash and swap it out, parts with labor itd cost me over a grand. So hopefully this wont happen to you

Send us your comment

Email
change MITSUBISHI
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change LANCER
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2007-01-11 North Charleston, SC
Heater knob sticks, preventing ac adjustment to heat from cool. this prevents defogger system from effectively working hampering visibility, when it occurs while driving.  view
2010-03-07 Denver
I had the same problem, the control would stick. i would force it over with no major problems, then the knob eventually snapped off. not sure what to do with it. living in denver out temp changes daily. could be snowing and freezing one day, then the next hot out. Because of the knob snapping off i need to purchase the whole control unit. I went to a dealer and they told me that due to the labor to get into the dash and swap it out, parts with labor itd cost me over a grand. So hopefully this wont happen to you  view
comments/
Keywords:
MITSUBISHI LANCER Comments and Complaints,MITSUBISHI LANCER Comments and Complaints ID:8399 Safety Comments and Complaints MITSUBISHI LANCER, MITSUBISHI LANCER Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints MITSUBISHI LANCER, MITSUBISHI LANCER Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints MITSUBISHI LANCER

Page Description:
MITSUBISHI LANCER Comments and Complaints ID:8399 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for MITSUBISHI LANCER

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B