2003 SUBARU LEGACY User Comment / Complaint

2003 SUBARU LEGACY User Comment / Complaint

HOME » S » SUBARU » LEGACY » 2003 » Manifold/header/muffler/tail pipe » comment/complaint
2009-11-18 09:07:06 brewer, me

call Subaru of america @ 1800-Subaru-3 and talk to them about the service campaign on this issue and if it's not covered many times they will offer goodwill financial assistance for these repairs as they are more interested in your loyalty.

Send us your comment

Email
change SUBARU
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change LEGACY
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2007-07-26 Ukiah, CA
Car has 78,000 miles. during reg oil change it was discovered ;hat my head gaskets are leaking oil. if not repaired will crack my heads. cost is $2,2oo-$2,400. this seems very premature for such a serious, expensive repair to be needed. of course warranty ran out @ 75,000 miles. didn't extend warranty because in the past i have found that they never cover what breaks.  view
2009-11-18 brewer, me
call Subaru of america @ 1800-Subaru-3 and talk to them about the service campaign on this issue and if it's not covered many times they will offer goodwill financial assistance for these repairs as they are more interested in your loyalty.  view
comments/
Keywords:
SUBARU LEGACY Comments and Complaints,SUBARU LEGACY Comments and Complaints ID:9951 Safety Comments and Complaints SUBARU LEGACY, SUBARU LEGACY Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints SUBARU LEGACY, SUBARU LEGACY Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints SUBARU LEGACY, SUBARU LEGACY Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
SUBARU LEGACY Comments and Complaints ID:9951 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for SUBARU LEGACY

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B