2003 TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX User Comment / Complaint

2003 TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX User Comment / Complaint

HOME » T » TOYOTA » COROLLA MATRIX » 2003 » Manual transmission » comment/complaint
2008-09-11 10:53:03 Chapel Hill, NC

I have also had a similar experience with my Matrix. I purchased the car from someone who always had routine check-ups and service done at our Toyota Dealership. I continued this at the same dealership after I purchased it. While driving across Nebraska our car starting making a strange noise and not shifting well. We also had to replace our transmission and clutch because of a bearing dropping out. I have also driven manual transmission cars all of my life. I now have my check engine light on and will have to go see what the code is and again put more money into the car that I bought because of the reliable reputation. I was also told it was just bad luck...hmmm....

Send us your comment

Email
change TOYOTA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change COROLLA MATRIX
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2006-11-16 Bloomington, IN
I am the second owner of mt toyota xr and brought the car for the excellent reputation toyota has as i knew i would be driving it a lot as a regular commuter. i have had the oil replaced frequently and took the car to the toyota dealership for its services in the hope that this would mean it would last well. one week after my 90,000 service ($700) the transmission went out. i have driven a manual car all my life and know it was no due to bad driver habits. according to the garage a ball bearing dropped into the transmission and "shredded it" we have spent $3000 having the transmission replaced and feel let down by toyota, a car that was meant to last a lifetime has malfunctioned despite our best efforts at care. after having the transmission replaced and the clutch to be safe we now have an error code p0121 indicating a problem with the throttle pedal position sensor. feeling very frustrated with toyotas response that this has just been bad luck.  view
2008-09-11 Chapel Hill, NC
I have also had a similar experience with my Matrix. I purchased the car from someone who always had routine check-ups and service done at our Toyota Dealership. I continued this at the same dealership after I purchased it. While driving across Nebraska our car starting making a strange noise and not shifting well. We also had to replace our transmission and clutch because of a bearing dropping out. I have also driven manual transmission cars all of my life. I now have my check engine light on and will have to go see what the code is and again put more money into the car that I bought because of the reliable reputation. I was also told it was just bad luck...hmmm....  view
comments/
Keywords:
TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX Comments and Complaints,TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX Comments and Complaints ID:64 Safety Comments and Complaints TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX, TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX, TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX Comments and Complaints ID:64 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B