2007 MINI COOPER US User Comment / Complaint

2007 MINI COOPER US User Comment / Complaint

HOME » M » MINI » COOPER US » 2007 » Exhaust system » comment/complaint
2008-06-25 15:34:52

i am sitting here in tears over the 2nd burn i have gotten on my leg in the same situation. i am sorry that you and your daughter have suffered the same. it is not out of stupidity that i have gotten this burn, like you mentioned above the exhaust is in a horrible position and should never extend out the amount that it does.

Send us your comment

Email
change MINI
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change COOPER US
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2007-09-14 Flower Mound, TX
My 10 year old daughter received a serious burn on her leg from the exhaust of my mini cooper s. the double exhaust is located in the center back of the car and extends past the edge of the vehicle. it is very difficult to get items out of the trunk area without touching the exhaust. the exhaust in located in the exact location where one stands to retrieve cargo. i have burned my leg twice unloading groceries. it takes a constant effort to remember to avoid the exhaust. this is a serious design flaw that needs to be addressed.  view
2008-06-25
i am sitting here in tears over the 2nd burn i have gotten on my leg in the same situation. i am sorry that you and your daughter have suffered the same. it is not out of stupidity that i have gotten this burn, like you mentioned above the exhaust is in a horrible position and should never extend out the amount that it does.  view
comments/
Keywords:
MINI COOPER US Comments and Complaints,MINI COOPER US Comments and Complaints ID:14761 Safety Comments and Complaints MINI COOPER US, MINI COOPER US Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints MINI COOPER US, MINI COOPER US Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints MINI COOPER US

Page Description:
MINI COOPER US Comments and Complaints ID:14761 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for MINI COOPER US

Quick Find

Home  |  Auto Blog  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B