2008 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS User Comment / Complaint

2008 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS User Comment / Complaint

HOME » M » MERCURY » GRAND MARQUIS » 2008 » Accelerator pedal » comment/complaint
2007-11-08 00:00:00 West Melbourne, FL

Update on odi number 10208094. on the day the mercury that i own was returned to the dealer to solve the safety problem, an accident occurred within 10 miles of my home. the vehicle was a late model lincoln town car. one person was pronounced dead at the hospital and the driver died a few days later. the following is a quote from the next day brevard county florida local newspaper (florida today). ?the traffic circle at the intersection of wickham road and lake andrew drive was beginning to hum with the rush of friday evening traffic when a light blue sedan hit the curb and crashed through some bushes into a retention pond.? ?some said the car made a noise like a roaring freight train as it plunged into the water. a few said it shot off like a rocket.? end of quote. it is time some one pays attention to the seriousness this safety problem. it is almost impossible with the mercury that i have to press the brake and gas pedal at the same time. and even if you did the gas pedal would only slightly be depressed. i have searched the internet and found numerous similar incidents with ford motor company vehicles. ford motor company should tell their dealers to stop their service departments from giving their customers bull crap and do the sensible thing of finding out what is really wrong.

Send us your comment

Email
change MERCURY
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change GRAND MARQUIS
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS Comments and Complaints,MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS Comments and Complaints ID:9487 Safety Comments and Complaints MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS, MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS, MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS Comments and Complaints ID:9487 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B