1994 REXHALL CONCORD User Comment / Complaint

1994 REXHALL CONCORD User Comment / Complaint

HOME » R » REXHALL » CONCORD » 1994 » Switch » comment/complaint
1998-02-05 00:00:00 Clinton, NY

When starting ignition switch, on occasion, windows,turn indicators fail, restarting ignition will usually correct the problem.

Send us your comment

Email
change REXHALL
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change CONCORD
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1998-02-05 Clinton, NY
When starting ignition switch, on occasion, windows,turn indicators fail, restarting ignition will usually correct the problem.  view
2007-09-17 Westfield, MA
Failure to perform safety recall.  view
2007-09-09 Las Cruces, NM
Purchased 2003 chrysler 300m in aug 05, with 9,500 miles. from the beginning engine light came on, was reset; in addition, gas gauge and light flicker. in aug 2006, on a trip to ca light came on and at one point car would not start immediately. stopped at paso robles dealer who reset code. on i!0, outside san bernadino, in the third lane of heavy traffic, the car died with on warning other than the check engine light. due to the alertness of the tractor trailer truck driver on my right, i was able to glide off the highway without causing a massive pileup. once home i had the original dealer replace the sensor. contacted chrysler, received a phone call from a haughty young man - chrysler will not pay. since then i have had to replace one o2 sensor and now the catalytic converter is gone. chrysler refuses to cover these under the extended warranty. my dealer found a way to cover the sensor and now the catalytic converter. in the meantime my car sits in the driveway, utterly useless. in addition, this is not the first time that i have had problems with chrysler products: dodge lancer stopped on two occasions on lightly traveled highway. replaced two o2 sensors on two separate intrepids and a dodge caravan. also replaced transmission sped sensors on the 97 intrepid and the 00 caravan. the snippy phone call was the last straw. they are not interested in improving their product or in satisfying their customers. i am through with chrysler after thirty years!  view
2007-09-09 Las Cruces, NM
Purchased 2003 chrysler 300m in aug 05, with 9,500 miles. from the beginning engine light came on, was reset; in addition, gas gauge and light flicker. in aug 2006, on a trip to ca light came on and at one point car would not start immediately. stopped at paso robles dealer who reset code. on i!0, outside san bernadino, in the third lane of heavy traffic, the car died with on warning other than the check engine light. due to the alertness of the tractor trailer truck driver on my right, i was able to glide off the highway without causing a massive pileup. once home i had the original dealer replace the sensor. contacted chrysler, received a phone call from a haughty young man - chrysler will not pay. since then i have had to replace one o2 sensor and now the catalytic converter is gone. chrysler refuses to cover these under the extended warranty. my dealer found a way to cover the sensor and now the catalytic converter. in the meantime my car sits in the driveway, utterly useless. in addition, this is not the first time that i have had problems with chrysler products: dodge lancer stopped on two occasions on lightly traveled highway. replaced two o2 sensors on two separate intrepids and a dodge caravan. also replaced transmission sped sensors on the 97 intrepid and the 00 caravan. the snippy phone call was the last straw. they are not interested in improving their product or in satisfying their customers. i am through with chrysler after thirty years!  view
2007-09-09 Rockville Centre, NY
When having my 02' envoy serviced and state inspection by my gmc dealer the service manager called and told me, i would need to r/r my front rotors. the pads were half worn but the rotors smooth surface did not exist. it looked like they were not machined thoroughly. ser. mgr thought i lived near the shore, stating salt water would usually causes this. i do not live near the shore and do not go the beach. i drive this vehicle to and from work all highway driving. my vehicle has 41225 mi and has always been serviced by gm. i have owned gm vehicles for 38 yrs and the cars with rotors never looked like this. this looks like a manufacturing imperfection. from reviewing the odi list for this vehicle, others have also documented similar complaints. if i did not bring the vehicle in for the state inspection i would never have know this defect existed. this gave me neither warning in braking, stability nor squealing/ticking from early warning system. i should had asked for old rotors or taken a picture. front rotors and pads replaced at my expense.  view
2007-09-07 Trafford, PA
I have a 2005 chevy cobalt with less that 30k miles i was driving home from work when my car just shut off no hazard lights turn signals brakes steering no power at all i could have been killed in all the traffic because there was no way of signaling my it took three tries to get it started again there was no warning the check engine light never came on i immediately took it to the dealership because this was the second time it has happened to me i had this problem last year also gm never had a recall they just put a plastic piece around the ignition and said it was fixed i told my dealer that there was a bulletin out about this and i asked them why there was no recall to replace the ignition switch after this second incident they called the gm service hotline to find out what there fix was gm wanted to put a magnetic device in to keep the key from moving in the ignition any they placed a piece of plastic in my actual key i called gm and placed a formal complaint because this is a serious safety concern people are going to be hurt or killed if they get involved in a rear end collision or have no way of pulling off the roadway spoke to my service manager and my dealership replaced my ignition switch there has never been a recall on this i do not trust that it will not happen again i am afraid to drive this car this is not the only problem i have had with this car the fan blower the shift on the floor the sunroof switch keeps falling out of the roof the window motors have burned outmy interior paint and door handles were peeling after the first year i don't blame my service department because they have fixed the car the way gm told them to i feel very unsafe in this car why should i have to wait until the ignition shuts off a third time this could be my last if what is gm doing about this? are they going to do a recall? what else has to happen to me before they take this seriously? i am extremely dissatisfied with this car and i do not want it anymore.  view
2007-09-07 Trafford, PA
I have a 2005 chevy cobalt with less that 30k miles i was driving home from work when my car just shut off no hazard lights turn signals brakes steering no power at all i could have been killed in all the traffic because there was no way of signaling my it took three tries to get it started again there was no warning the check engine light never came on i immediately took it to the dealership because this was the second time it has happened to me i had this problem last year also gm never had a recall they just put a plastic piece around the ignition and said it was fixed i told my dealer that there was a bulletin out about this and i asked them why there was no recall to replace the ignition switch after this second incident they called the gm service hotline to find out what there fix was gm wanted to put a magnetic device in to keep the key from moving in the ignition any they placed a piece of plastic in my actual key i called gm and placed a formal complaint because this is a serious safety concern people are going to be hurt or killed if they get involved in a rear end collision or have no way of pulling off the roadway spoke to my service manager and my dealership replaced my ignition switch there has never been a recall on this i do not trust that it will not happen again i am afraid to drive this car this is not the only problem i have had with this car the fan blower the shift on the floor the sunroof switch keeps falling out of the roof the window motors have burned outmy interior paint and door handles were peeling after the first year i don't blame my service department because they have fixed the car the way gm told them to i feel very unsafe in this car why should i have to wait until the ignition shuts off a third time this could be my last if what is gm doing about this? are they going to do a recall? what else has to happen to me before they take this seriously? i am extremely dissatisfied with this car and i do not want it anymore.  view
2007-09-07 Flagstaff, AZ
October of 2006 i noticed my oil light was staying on while the car was in idle at stop lights, signs, etc got it check out it seemed to be ok. which made another engine failure resulting from oil sludge.... car was very well maintained with regular oil changes (3,00 miles) and only had 69,000 miles on it. the body is in excellent shape. my car only has about 77,000 miles on it.  view
2007-09-07 Austin, TX
Auto battery acid leak which has eaten a hole in floor of car in passenger compartment. battery is located in passenger compartment under rear seat. acid leaked from damaged battery post over period of time. due to location of battery it is only checked when car fails to start due to battery failure. hole in floor permits car exhaust gases to enter passenger compartment.  view
2007-09-17 North Bergen, NJ
Ltr re recalls on her daimler chrysler purchased back in august 13, 2001. the consumer stated the vehicle has been recalled more than 3 times and supposedly fixed over 6 times regarding the ball joints. the consumer had an accident. the ball joint broke while the consumer was attempting to park. the radiator was leaking at the seam. the right front hub bearing was noisy. the cd changer would skip after a few songs. the dealer found an internal fault. there was a heavy crunchy noise when driving, stopping and making turns. the front stabilizer/sway bar was replaced. the rack and pinion was leaking.  view
2007-09-17 St John, FL
Tl contact owns a 2005 gmc envoy. the contact stated that the engine made a loud knocking noise when driving. while driving uphill, the vehicle dramatically decelerates as if the engine was stalling. the engine and oil lights illuminated on the instrument control panel. she took the vehicle to the dealer for an oil change, but the oil light remained illuminated. she took the vehicle to a local dealer four times and they reprogrammed the p.c. another dealer stated that the engine drags when traveling uphill, which was probably due to the clutch fans. the contact also stated that the air conditioning system does not work. after all four repairs were performed, her vehicle continues to experience the same failures. she contacted the manufacturer and they stated that they would not provide any financial assistance because the extended warranty expired. the speed was unknown. the failure mileage was 3,809 and current mileage was 82,000.  view
comments/
Keywords:
REXHALL CONCORD Comments and Complaints,REXHALL CONCORD Comments and Complaints ID:9545 Safety Comments and Complaints REXHALL CONCORD, REXHALL CONCORD Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints REXHALL CONCORD, REXHALL CONCORD Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints REXHALL CONCORD

Page Description:
REXHALL CONCORD Comments and Complaints ID:9545 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for REXHALL CONCORD

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B