2006 CADILLAC CTS User Comment / Complaint

2006 CADILLAC CTS User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » CADILLAC » CTS » 2006 » Seal » comment/complaint
2007-11-11 00:00:00 Yuma, AZ

2006 caddilac cts. four seperate incidents in less than two years where the rear differential, pinion seal has leaked at highway speeds causing smoke, noise and rendered the car un-driveable. four seperate tows, four seperate strandings. two of the strandings were in the middle of the night. blogs and discussions i have read indicate this problem is wide spread. some report the rear axle locking up and causing a situation that could have been life threatening. the car has been to four seperate caddilac dealer repair facilities and each time they just bubble-gum repair (replace the defective seal) and send me on my way hoping that my warranty will expire before the same old problem happens again. i no longer have confidence in the car. i rent when i must travel out of town. this car is going to get me killed and likely some other innocent people when the rear end locks-up on the freeway at 75 mph. the incident date noted below is only the most recent. the car was towed 40 miles to fisher chevrolet caddilac in yuma, arizona and remains there as of this date.

Send us your comment

Email
change CADILLAC
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change CTS
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
CADILLAC CTS Comments and Complaints,CADILLAC CTS Comments and Complaints ID:11210 Safety Comments and Complaints CADILLAC CTS, CADILLAC CTS Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints CADILLAC CTS, CADILLAC CTS Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints CADILLAC CTS, CADILLAC CTS Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
CADILLAC CTS Comments and Complaints ID:11210 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for CADILLAC CTS

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B