2003 LAND ROVER FREELANDER User Comment / Complaint

2003 LAND ROVER FREELANDER User Comment / Complaint

HOME » L » LAND ROVER » FREELANDER » 2003 » Hinge and attachments » comment/complaint
2007-10-24 00:00:00 Sarah, MS

A sensor shut down the motor while i was driving on i-55. it required me to coast to the side of the road. (this happened in the summer of 2006.) last month, the water resevoir in the engine busted (despite dutiful maintenance) requiring a completely new engine to be installed. the radio has also malfunctioned twice, being replaced last time. no one was injured in either case, but it could have easily resulted in deaths when the vehicle quit in 70 mile per hour traffic!

Send us your comment

Email
change LAND ROVER
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change FREELANDER
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
LAND ROVER FREELANDER Comments and Complaints,LAND ROVER FREELANDER Comments and Complaints ID:9416 Safety Comments and Complaints LAND ROVER FREELANDER, LAND ROVER FREELANDER Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints LAND ROVER FREELANDER, LAND ROVER FREELANDER Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
LAND ROVER FREELANDER Comments and Complaints ID:9416 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for LAND ROVER FREELANDER

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B