1999 ACURA 3.5RL User Comment / Complaint

1999 ACURA 3.5RL User Comment / Complaint

HOME » A » ACURA » 3.5RL » 1999 » Sensor/control module » comment/complaint
2007-09-15 00:00:00 King, NC

Opds sensortriggers srs: srs light reset 5 times since 02/04 one time by dealership right before purchase of pre certified veh in 2004. the last time was july of 2007 when i was told i would need a new cable reel and drivers air bag priced at 1468.00 at that time i researched srs problems and called a different dealership to find out that there was a warranty extension in march 2006. the passenger side opds sensor was faulty and replaced 05/05. labor was charged 130.50. i had to find out through a different dealership service department that this has been a issue with acuras. i then went back to the local service department and brought it to their attention they owed me monies back for the labor charged due to the warranty extention. there was no notice that went out to the customers even if they had paid for the services now covered no one was notified except the service departments.i was told i would have to file through the cooperate office in order to get my refund. i called corporate and filed a complaint about the monies owed and a charge of 1468.00 to replace an airbag that had never been deployed. they initially agreed to pay for the parts only. when i advised corporate and the service department that i wanted the airbag undeploy released to a bodyshop for further investigation that a deployed airbag would not be of any help in determining a malfunction of airbag system, they agreed to replace the drivers side airbag and the cable reel at no charge. this is a real concern what would have happened had the car been involved in a collision and the airbag system was faulty?

Send us your comment

Email
change ACURA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change 3.5RL
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
ACURA 3.5RL Comments and Complaints,ACURA 3.5RL Comments and Complaints ID:10272 Safety Comments and Complaints ACURA 3.5RL, ACURA 3.5RL Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints ACURA 3.5RL, ACURA 3.5RL Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints ACURA 3.5RL, ACURA 3.5RL Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
ACURA 3.5RL Comments and Complaints ID:10272 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for ACURA 3.5RL

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B