HOME » K » KAWASAKI » VULCAN 1500 » 1997 » Front » comment/complaint
1997-04-23 00:00:00 Pruedale, CA

Loud noise, missing nut bolt on the left front spindle/axle

Send us your comment

Email
change KAWASAKI
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change VULCAN 1500
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1997-04-23 Pruedale, CA
Loud noise, missing nut bolt on the left front spindle/axle  view
2007-04-24 Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Failure of gasket material to contain oil within engine valve cover cylinder head has created oil leak that was initially noticed on the garage floor. dealer has verified problem by injecting dye and using black-light to establish the source of the oil leak. this might typically be a non-issue for an older model year vehicle but i would not expect such a problem on a vehicle that has been in service less than 4 years and personally owned for only 2 1/4 years. problem could be one of manufacture installation or material defect or a combination of the two. engine failure could result if problem is not addressed/resolved. resolution of the problem requires a significant financial commitment that covers the labor to drop the engine in order to remove and replace the valve cover gasket. this owner thinks that this is a manufacturer defect that should be covered by the dealer since this vehicle has not been abused or operated in extreme conditions.  view
2007-04-24 North Bay Village, FL
I have a 2006 ford explorer v-8 limited with the six speed transmission. the transmission totally failed with under 1,000 miles. it lurched, bucked, high revved and failed to engage, then suddenly engaged and eventually would not drive. the transmission was replaced by ford. 13,000 miles later the transmission lurches and bucks the card forward. when going from second to first, it pops back into second, then into first again. if not for the foot on the brake the car could lunge forward and cause an accident. i must be careful not to pull up too close to anything when stopping. ford continued to recalibrate the transmission three more times to no avail and on the fourth and final repair attempt they stated they would do nothing further to repair or replace the transmission.  view
2007-04-24 Lakewood, CO
August 15, 2006, i bought a brand new jeep liberty from lithia jeep in aurora, co. oct 27th, 2006 my steering wheel fell off the column while driving. according to my invoice, "the steering wheel cracked. the screw that held it together was found and apparently it was never threaded in place. luckily, i was stopped at a red light and was just gaining speed when it fell off. however, just 2 minutes prior, i was on the highway going 70 mph. i feel very fortunate. i have not received any acknowledgment or response from jeep regarding this incidence.  view
2007-04-24 Easley, SC
My wife was driving our 2000 ford windstar van home when she noticed smoke coming from under the hood. soon after seeing the smoke, she saw fire. she quickly pulled the vehicle into a parking lot, got our 2 kids ( age 5 and 7 ) out of the vehicle. she then asked for assistance from a business . they proceeded to put the fire out. i had the car towed to a local ford dealer. it was there that the service manager informed us that the fire was caused by the same faulty part that is currently under recall in the f-150's and other ford products. i was told it is the same replacement part and the repair procedure for the burnt wiring is a ford authorized repair. i have contacted ford and they informed me there is not cause for alarm or concern with the windstar. they also informed me that only the nhtsa can issue a recall. ford did not offer any help with our expenses that we incurred due to this faulty cruise control cutoff switch located on the master cylinder. we are very lucky that no one was hurt in this incident. i just hope and pray that no one else has to go through this terrifying ordeal.  view
2007-04-24 Stevens Point, WI
Visibility: defroster/defogger system:windshield:blower.  view
2007-04-24 Loveland, CO
Cam position sensor on ford excursion power stroke diesel has gone out twice. the first time at 50,000 miles, while pulling a boat on a busy highway. luckily we were able to pull over, as the vehicle died. the second time it went was right at 100,000.  view
2007-04-24 Suffolk, VA
I own a 2005 toyota camry 4 cyl. le. this car came with goodyear integrity tires. 205 65 r 15. the tires failed at 31,728 miles. one sidewall blew out a 3 inch hole and the other tire had tread separation. the sidewall was on the passenger side rear seat. the other tire was on the driver side front, and had tread separation. there was only one person in the vehicle at the time.  view
2007-04-24 Suffolk, VA
I own a 2005 toyota camry 4 cyl. le. this car came with goodyear integrity tires. 205 65 r 15. the tires failed at 31,728 miles. one sidewall blew out a 3 inch hole and the other tire had tread separation. the sidewall was on the passenger side rear seat. the other tire was on the driver side front, and had tread separation. there was only one person in the vehicle at the time.  view
2007-04-25 Glen Rock, NJ
Mutilple experiences of engine stalling. often occurs while stopping but has occurred while under way.  view
2007-04-30 Greenville, TN
Tl* the contact owns a 1996 lincoln town car. the contact stated that the rear shocks were being replaced by a local mechanic. the dealer informed the contact that the repair was completed and the vehicle was ready. however, that same evening he informed the contact that the vehicle caught on fire and was totaled. the front of the vehicle was nothing but dust, and the rest has fire and smoke damage. the mechanic stated that a faulty cruise control switch caused the fire. the contact filed a civil law suit, and did not have access to a police or fire report. the current and failure mileages were 150,000.  view
comments/
Keywords:
KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints,KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints ID:6842 Safety Comments and Complaints KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500, KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500, KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500 Comments and Complaints ID:6842 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for KAWASAKI VULCAN 1500

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B