2003 TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX User Comment / Complaint

2003 TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX User Comment / Complaint

HOME » T » TOYOTA » COROLLA MATRIX » 2003 » Engine » comment/complaint
2007-04-17 00:00:00 Lawrenceville, GA

I was driving the vehicle home when the check engine light came on steady. i did not pay much attention to it as i realized that more than likely the problem was an oxygen sensor or something emissions related. 5 more minutes went by and the light started blinking, accompanied by a pinging sound coming from the engine that coincided with engine rpms. within 30 seconds the car died. after a local repair shop received the towed vehicle, they diagnosed the problem. the pinging"was caused by the piston hitting the spark plug. translation, i needed a new engine. when this happened for 30 seconds it caused an electrical short which caused the car to suddenly fail. the car had 82,000 miles on it , and i had babied it since day one with nothing but synthetic oil.

Send us your comment

Email
change TOYOTA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change COROLLA MATRIX
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX Comments and Complaints,TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX Comments and Complaints ID:64 Safety Comments and Complaints TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX, TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX, TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX Comments and Complaints ID:64 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for TOYOTA COROLLA MATRIX

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B