2007 CHRYSLER ASPEN User Comment / Complaint

2007 CHRYSLER ASPEN User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » CHRYSLER » ASPEN » 2007 » Vehicle speed control » comment/complaint
2007-01-23 00:00:00 Ridgeland, SC

I own a 2007 chrysler aspen with 1500 miles on this vehicle. i turned off the main highway on to a secondary road, when then accelerator was pushed the engine shuttered briefly then accelerated to a high speed on it's own. i pushed the brake pedal down very hard and it would not stop the vehicle,i had to place the transmission into neutral and switch the ignition off to stop the car. luckily i was not at the school yard were i had just picked my child up. i called a tow truck to pick my car up and carry to the dealership as i was too scared to try and drive it again. the dealer said they would check out the problem and would have. contact chrysler to see what could have caused the problem and that a mechanic would drive it to see if they could recreate the problem. the car is still at the dealership with no response to what the problem might be. this is a very serious safety hazard that could have injured someone and needs to be investigated to prevent future incidents!

Send us your comment

Email
change CHRYSLER
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change ASPEN
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
CHRYSLER ASPEN Comments and Complaints,CHRYSLER ASPEN Comments and Complaints ID:10308 Safety Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER ASPEN, CHRYSLER ASPEN Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER ASPEN, CHRYSLER ASPEN Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints CHRYSLER ASPEN

Page Description:
CHRYSLER ASPEN Comments and Complaints ID:10308 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for CHRYSLER ASPEN

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B