1996 COBRA SIERRA User Comment / Complaint

1996 COBRA SIERRA User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » COBRA » SIERRA » 1996 » Recliner » comment/complaint
1997-03-26 00:00:00 Kearns, UT

Split seat: passenger's side front seat does not latch in place when driving and applying brakes lightly,the seat just slides forward. has taken in for repairs severaltimes, but the problem still exists.

Send us your comment

Email
change COBRA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change SIERRA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1997-03-26 Kearns, UT
Split seat: passenger's side front seat does not latch in place when driving and applying brakes lightly,the seat just slides forward. has taken in for repairs severaltimes, but the problem still exists.  view
2006-07-07 Smyrna, GA
After pulling out on to road after oil change, car was fine for about 100 ft and then when trying to accelerate would redline rpms. will not go into gear, transmission failed at 61k.  view
2006-07-08 Senoia, GA
My s80-t6 air bag came on for no reason at all. after taking it to the dealer, they confirmed an internal fault with srs control module. this module controls the air bag system for the entire vehicle.  view
2006-07-08 Caribou, ME
Hit a deer at approximately 45 mph. destroyed from center of grill to the right front fender. two more inches and the radiator would have been included. no air bag deployed. seat belts prevented any serious injury. had only sore muscles.  view
2006-07-07 Fort Lauderdale, FL
I experienced a brake light switch failure which resulted in my car not meeting safety standards.  view
2006-07-07 Manistee, MI
Dual mass flywheel blew apart at 2200 miles then at 7,800 miles on a 2006 beetle tdi. i am now on both times happened down shifting from 5th to 4th gear. have driven manual shifts all my life never had this happen. was told by dealer that dmf has a hard time handling torque. i was still less than 3000 rpm when dropping into 4th gear when the flywheel broke. this should never happen as it should be able to handle this amount of torque as a standard operating procedure. luckily i was able to pull off to the side of the road as all my transmission operation was lost.  view
2006-07-07 Benton, AR
Driver side seat belt released without warning, would not reconnect. purchased a new one and installed it myself. notified ford motor co., no response.  view
2006-07-09 Fall River, MA
Bought the car new and have had to deal with defective tires, defective ignition coils causing two major breakdowns at highway speeds with children in the car. the last two ignition coils were recalled. the car will not run if it is wet from heavy rain and has to be completely dried before the breaks work properly. oil pump was replaced 14 months ago, another major breakdown on highway with children. it has broken down yet again...the dealership says it needs another oil pump because of sludge, about $2000, not under warranty because it is past the 12 month, 12,000mile mark. two other private mechanics told me, replacing the oil pump would only disguise, temporarily the real issue....the engine is junk. it now sits in my driveway because it is not under warranty because i am missing some oil change receipts. also the blinkers don't work, the rear door won't open, auto locks work intermittently and headlights have been replaced twice and are out again. this was the first new car i ever bought. i bought the car after a divorce because i wanted a dependable car to commute to work and transport my children safely. the car has 85,00 mi.  view
2006-07-08 Fort Meade, FL
Cps failure on a ford diesel.  view
2006-07-09 Fall River, MA
Bought the car new and have had to deal with defective tires, defective ignition coils causing two major breakdowns at highway speeds with children in the car. the last two ignition coils were recalled. the car will not run if it is wet from heavy rain and has to be completely dried before the breaks work properly. oil pump was replaced 14 months ago, another major breakdown on highway with children. it has broken down yet again...the dealership says it needs another oil pump because of sludge, about $2000, not under warranty because it is past the 12 month, 12,000mile mark. two other private mechanics told me, replacing the oil pump would only disguise, temporarily the real issue....the engine is junk. it now sits in my driveway because it is not under warranty because i am missing some oil change receipts. also the blinkers don't work, the rear door won't open, auto locks work intermittently and headlights have been replaced twice and are out again. this was the first new car i ever bought. i bought the car after a divorce because i wanted a dependable car to commute to work and transport my children safely. the car has 85,00 mi.  view
2006-06-25 Hawthorne, CA
While driving, all of the gauges will suddenly turn-off (including gas gauge, speedometer, odometer, temperature, and tachometer.) when this happens, the turn signals also stop working, as well as the headlights and dashboard lights. this has happened multiple times, and one time while driving at night. the car has been in the shop five times for the above stated problems (currently still in the shop). supposedly on the fourth visit, the dealership replaced the "cluster panel." however, this obviously did not resolve the problem as within two hours after picking up the problems happened again.  view
comments/
Keywords:
COBRA SIERRA Comments and Complaints,COBRA SIERRA Comments and Complaints ID:10045 Safety Comments and Complaints COBRA SIERRA, COBRA SIERRA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints COBRA SIERRA, COBRA SIERRA Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints COBRA SIERRA, COBRA SIERRA Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
COBRA SIERRA Comments and Complaints ID:10045 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for COBRA SIERRA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B