1980 PLYMOUTH ARROW User Comment / Complaint

1980 PLYMOUTH ARROW User Comment / Complaint

HOME » P » PLYMOUTH » ARROW » 1980 » Retractor » comment/complaint
1997-03-25 00:00:00 San Diego, CA

Defective seat belt retractor, causing injury during collision.

Send us your comment

Email
change PLYMOUTH
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change ARROW
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1997-03-25 San Diego, CA
Defective seat belt retractor, causing injury during collision.  view
2006-05-23 Sarasota, FL
Srs light stays on all the time. dealer says passenger air bag has failed and must be replaced. car has not been in accident.  view
2006-05-23 Mcdonald, OH
Vibration in car at speeds of 45-to-70--steering wheel van has been back to dealer 6 times, has only 5900 miles dealer has replaced 2 tires, forced balanced all four tires several times. the tow has been set at zero and aligned 2 times. just recently, they put 4 new michelin tires on van at 5700 miles, problem is still there, and it stills goes to right. i have been told again by gm, this is just the way the van is and they can not find a fix, they offered a 10 year 100000 extended warranty on top of the 3 year 36 mile factory warranty. i told them would you drive this van like this forever, the person at gm said no. so i told her that is my answer to the extended warranty. also, they have taken a 2006 on their lot for a ride, and it has the same problem as mine. i have also called other buick service depts. and i have been told that gm has been aware of this problem and still has no fix. my wife and young family no longer feels safe in this 2005 buick terraza cxl.  view
2006-05-23 Apex, NC
The check engine light has been on 3 times in the past year. all due to "intake problems" (per the ford certified mechanics who worked on it). the last mechanic who worked on it said that there have been so many problems with this particular type of intake system that ford had to change to a different type of system. at $80-100 just to run the computer check each time and $300-500 to fix the problem each time i can't afford to own a ford anymore.  view
2006-05-23 Oviedo, FL
I own a 2003 dodge caravan this vehicle has had a repetitive problem of driver side passenger window motors stop working. upon a visit to a dodge dealer ship in my area of orlando florida the repair person admitted that these a bad parts and continue to have the problem with many dodge vehicles. also my second problem he admits is also a common problem of the vehicle which is the a/c to leak into the passenger side carpet causing mold to be created until you realize the problem exist. i took my vehicle to be repaired at the dealership and after hearing the repair man say that this happens to majority of the vehicles they repair i decided not to repair it and instead complain to all agencies including daimler chrysler who's respond is the item is out of warranty. yet they receive the same complaints over and over and refuse to recall items they know to be faulty. i learned and will never purchase a dodge. i feel that this automaker should be reviewed and asked to recall items that are faulty instead of making money repairing parts they know are faulty and will continue to malfunction. i have a vehicle with mold and mildew due to the leakage problem they are aware that exist on this a/c unit.  view
2006-05-23 Oviedo, FL
I own a 2003 dodge caravan this vehicle has had a repetitive problem of driver side passenger window motors stop working. upon a visit to a dodge dealer ship in my area of orlando florida the repair person admitted that these a bad parts and continue to have the problem with many dodge vehicles. also my second problem he admits is also a common problem of the vehicle which is the a/c to leak into the passenger side carpet causing mold to be created until you realize the problem exist. i took my vehicle to be repaired at the dealership and after hearing the repair man say that this happens to majority of the vehicles they repair i decided not to repair it and instead complain to all agencies including daimler chrysler who's respond is the item is out of warranty. yet they receive the same complaints over and over and refuse to recall items they know to be faulty. i learned and will never purchase a dodge. i feel that this automaker should be reviewed and asked to recall items that are faulty instead of making money repairing parts they know are faulty and will continue to malfunction. i have a vehicle with mold and mildew due to the leakage problem they are aware that exist on this a/c unit.  view
2006-05-23 Los Angeles, CA
I am having a hard time getting ford to replace a defective, and recalled part. who do i contact?  view
2006-05-23 Anaheim, CA
Involved in t-bone type collision. i was struck on driver's side ( t- bone).while pulling out of a driveway. she was going at least 30-35 mph. front and side impact air bags failed to deploy. my head struck window. collision resulted in my car being totaled.  view
2006-05-23 Holden, ME
On new years eve 2005-2006 the wheel bearing on the driver's rear broke while i had my family with me. the wheel bearing had to be replace. the vehicle is a 2002 ford explorer xlt v6 with 80000 mi. on it. no warranty. on 5/21/06 while driving interstate speeds, the passenger rear wheel bearing broke and steering wheel jerked to the right. i was able to keep the vehicle under control and get off the interstate. i removed the wheel and found all but one stud had been sheared off. the wheel nearly fell off a 65 mph. i had heard a noise earlier and stopped to check, but found nothing. i thought something had fallen from the roof. my family was again with me. i called ford customer service, but was told that they would not do anything except enter it into the file. i made a complaint and requested a supervisor call me back even though i was told repeatedly that nothing more could be done and the operator couldn't even give me another person whom i could talk with concerning the matter. this is unacceptable and obviously a ford problem. i paid $150 for a tow and i'm waiting for the wheel to be fixed.  view
2006-05-23 San Leandro, CA
While backing into my garage, foot on brake, shifted into reverse, car took off full throttle. hit wall of garage bounced off wall hit concrete retaining wall. damage to passenger side back qtr panel, rear end and buckled the driver side. damages est over $6000.00. took back to ford and they said found nothing wrong with vehicle.  view
2006-05-23 Nortville, MI
Driving down a residential street - going 35 mph - smooth pavement and "boom" - my front end surges forward and left - i'm thinking i blew a tire but instead, had the car towed and the coil spring broke - on a 4 year car ! - this is defective ! left front coil spring broke, damaging the stabilizer and tearing the cv boot cover: $800+ repair. if this would of happened at 70 mph ! - scary !  view
comments/
Keywords:
PLYMOUTH ARROW Comments and Complaints,PLYMOUTH ARROW Comments and Complaints ID:8497 Safety Comments and Complaints PLYMOUTH ARROW, PLYMOUTH ARROW Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints PLYMOUTH ARROW, PLYMOUTH ARROW Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints PLYMOUTH ARROW

Page Description:
PLYMOUTH ARROW Comments and Complaints ID:8497 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for PLYMOUTH ARROW

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B