1994 MITSUBISHI EXPO LRV User Comment / Complaint

1994 MITSUBISHI EXPO LRV User Comment / Complaint

HOME » M » MITSUBISHI » EXPO LRV » 1994 » Tank assembly » comment/complaint
1995-10-02 00:00:00 Pensacola, FL

Consumer was rear ended the exhaust hit the fuel tank caused it to leak out gas . tt the hanger bracket that was welded to exhaust pipe was in a wrong place. the bracket cut into fuel tank causing a leak.

Send us your comment

Email
change MITSUBISHI
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change EXPO LRV
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1995-10-02 Pensacola, FL
Consumer was rear ended the exhaust hit the fuel tank caused it to leak out gas . tt the hanger bracket that was welded to exhaust pipe was in a wrong place. the bracket cut into fuel tank causing a leak.  view
2005-10-15 Bristol, VT
Check engine light kept coming on then going off. took to dealer but they couldn't get it to duplicate problem. while there they noticed tires were severely worn. told me i needed 4 new tires and a 4 wheel alignment at 27,008 miles. purchased 4 175/65r14 re 92 extra load tires. left after paying for repairs including an oil change of $557.61 n august 3, 2004. october 8, 2005 had two nearly flat front tires. have had to put air into tires several times over the past 4 months - even took car to auto garage that changed tires from winter to summer thinking they put them on wrong. oct. 12, 2005 started hearing a humming noise in front left tire. took to auto garage on oct 15, 2005 to be told that once again tires needed to be replaced again because they were worn due to needing a front end alignment and front left tire needed a ball bearing. inside wall of tires is worn off and danger of tire blow-out. rear tires also show signs of premature wear on inside wall and should be replaced soon. current mileage is 44,804. i also put on winter tires every autumn onto the front. garage technician said there was something wrong with burning through 2 sets of 4 tires within 45,000 miles and i should contact dealer.  view
2005-10-15 Bristol, VT
Check engine light kept coming on then going off. took to dealer but they couldn't get it to duplicate problem. while there they noticed tires were severely worn. told me i needed 4 new tires and a 4 wheel alignment at 27,008 miles. purchased 4 175/65r14 re 92 extra load tires. left after paying for repairs including an oil change of $557.61 n august 3, 2004. october 8, 2005 had two nearly flat front tires. have had to put air into tires several times over the past 4 months - even took car to auto garage that changed tires from winter to summer thinking they put them on wrong. oct. 12, 2005 started hearing a humming noise in front left tire. took to auto garage on oct 15, 2005 to be told that once again tires needed to be replaced again because they were worn due to needing a front end alignment and front left tire needed a ball bearing. inside wall of tires is worn off and danger of tire blow-out. rear tires also show signs of premature wear on inside wall and should be replaced soon. current mileage is 44,804. i also put on winter tires every autumn onto the front. garage technician said there was something wrong with burning through 2 sets of 4 tires within 45,000 miles and i should contact dealer.  view
2005-10-15 Bristol, VT
2005-10-15 Las Vegas, NV
I have a serious compliant regarding my honda accord. on june 13, 2005 my wife noticed a squealing noise coming from the right rear portion of the car. she scheduled an appointment for june 14 at desert honda in las vegas. the service rep reported to me that the rear bakes were in need of replacement, this despite the fact that the car had only 16,271 miles. i find this issue to be unacceptable. we purchased a honda largely due to a reputation of excellent reliability. clearly we were mistaken. either the dealership committed fraud by performing an unneeded repair, or honda built a car with very poor quality. i do have the used brake pads, or at least what the dealer claims is the pads from our accord. the repairs were not covered by warranty. i find the safety issue of brakes to be unacceptable considering the relative age of the vehicle. i know of another honda accord with the same problem.  view
2005-10-15 Lake Mills, WI
Rear leaf spring brackets ( which attach leaf springs to the frame) have rusted out and leaf spring and axle came loose. this vehicle has less than 100,000 mi. it broke as i was pulling in to my driveway. both brackets on right side were replaced as well as brake lines which were torn loose. mechanic said left side brackets were ready to break also and will be replaced as soon as he gets them ordered. he said this was a very common repair on ford ranger pickups. old parts are available.  view
2005-10-15 Brooklyn, NY
Interior door handles fail to open door.  view
2005-10-15 Troy, MI
Power steering failed. my wife nearly hit a tree.  view
2005-10-15 Indianapolis, IN
Toyota highlander hybrid-i have lost abs brakes, stability control and power steering along with the hybrid engine on two occasions with my 2 week old 2006 highlander. i have brought it to the dealer twice-the first time they found "malfunction codes" and "rebooted" the computer and told me it was operating as "designed," only to happen again 2 days later. currently, they are replacing a computer. date of incident and purchase of vehicle is actually 2006 but is not an option below. i am concerned it will happen again and result in an accident in the future.  view
2005-10-17 Willow Spring, NC
Vehicle can be shifted out of park without depressing brake pedal while ignition is in acc. position. when the car is running you have to depress to release the shifter as per shifter interlock.  view
2005-10-17 Liberty, NY
While driving at 60 mph, with no warning car stalled, towed to the dealer who replaced faulty theft deterrent unit and said it was fixed. car then stalled again while driving, towed to dealer, who said their was a internal fault in the fuel pump harness and car is fixed. car stalled again at 55 mph.  view
comments/
Keywords:
MITSUBISHI EXPO LRV Comments and Complaints,MITSUBISHI EXPO LRV Comments and Complaints ID:8374 Safety Comments and Complaints MITSUBISHI EXPO LRV, MITSUBISHI EXPO LRV Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints MITSUBISHI EXPO LRV, MITSUBISHI EXPO LRV Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
MITSUBISHI EXPO LRV Comments and Complaints ID:8374 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for MITSUBISHI EXPO LRV

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B