1995 ALFA ROMEO ALFA ROMEO User Comment / Complaint

1995 ALFA ROMEO ALFA ROMEO User Comment / Complaint

1996-05-28 00:00:00 Munhall, PA

When driving the vehicle the fuel line blew out, causing gas to leak please describe in more details.

Send us your comment

Email
change ALFA ROMEO
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change ALFA ROMEO
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1996-05-28 Munhall, PA
When driving the vehicle the fuel line blew out, causing gas to leak please describe in more details.  view
2005-03-28 Milpitas, CA
Consumer received recall 04v549000 and three consumer service awareness campaigns. no parts for the recall wire harness have been made available.  view
2005-04-25 Pendleton, OR
I bought my rig under a year ago and have been haveing problems with the trasmission,i have run out of gas many times because it doesn't register,my air conditioner doesn't work right,my brakes have locked up a few times and when i turn a corner it sounds like something crahing under my rig.i have had nothing done yet because it is going to cost me a whole lot to have all this replaced.my stereo went dead about a week after i got it also.i thought i was buying a good rig but,now i am finding out different and i paid good money for and am still paying for it.i have replaced the heater core it went out 3 weeks after i got it,the window went out a few day's after i got it and ford barely replaced that for me.  view
2005-04-25 Pendleton, OR
I bought my rig under a year ago and have been haveing problems with the trasmission,i have run out of gas many times because it doesn't register,my air conditioner doesn't work right,my brakes have locked up a few times and when i turn a corner it sounds like something crahing under my rig.i have had nothing done yet because it is going to cost me a whole lot to have all this replaced.my stereo went dead about a week after i got it also.i thought i was buying a good rig but,now i am finding out different and i paid good money for and am still paying for it.i have replaced the heater core it went out 3 weeks after i got it,the window went out a few day's after i got it and ford barely replaced that for me.  view
2005-04-25 Pendleton, OR
2005-03-28 Hammond, IN
Consumer complained about several problems. recently, the air bag light came on/the odometer stopped reading mileage, and the horn did not work. the cause of these problems had not been determined.  view
2005-03-28 San Francisco, CA
Driver's side door malfunctioned. when trying to exit vehicle, the consumer could not get the door to open. when taken vehicle to dealer for service it was determined that the door latch disconnected.  view
2005-03-28 Glendale, AZ
Owner had been driving for approximately 35 minutes before arriving to work. the vehicle was parked for approximately 15 minutes before another co-worker noticed that flames were coming from under the hood. the fire department was notified and they extinguished the fire. vehicle was inoperable. the entire passenger side of the vehicle was burned.  view
2005-04-01 El Cerrito, CA
While driving the consumer's vehicle suddenly accelerated without warning. the consumer hit the brake pedal but it went down tot he floor and the vehicle did not stop. just as quickly as the vehicle started accelerating it stopped. the vehicle was towed tot eh dealer but hey were unable to find anything wrong.  view
2005-04-01 Amarillo, TX
While driving approximately 60 mph wheels locked, causing vehicle to jerk hard to the right. took vehicle to dealer for service, and it was determined to be due to skid control.  view
2011-01-17
On my 2000 Lexus lx470 the vsc warning light goes on, sounds a very loud beep and brakes are applied hard on freeway at 50 mph in a long sweeping left turn. Speed limit on this freeway is 70. the car dive hard to left and scares the @!$#$ out of me when it happens. it is now increasing in frequency. ( couple of times a week but most every time I drive this stretch of pavement is this what was happening to you? what did it cost to fix it? What did they do?  view
2005-05-02 Lake Zurich, IL
1996 chevrolet monte carlo experiencing problems with fuel regulator. the consumer drove about 7 miles and noticed that the fuel tank needle moved from full tank to half tank during the short ride and saw smoke coming form under the hood. the next day a strong smell of gasoline could be smelled. the consumer opened the hood and noticed fuel was leaking onto the ground. it was later determined that the fuel regulator had failed.  view
comments/
Keywords:
ALFA ROMEO ALFA ROMEO Comments and Complaints,ALFA ROMEO ALFA ROMEO Comments and Complaints ID:14638 Safety Comments and Complaints ALFA ROMEO ALFA ROMEO, ALFA ROMEO ALFA ROMEO Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints ALFA ROMEO ALFA ROMEO, ALFA ROMEO ALFA ROMEO Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
ALFA ROMEO ALFA ROMEO Comments and Complaints ID:14638 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for ALFA ROMEO ALFA ROMEO

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B