2002 LEXUS SC430 User Comment / Complaint

2002 LEXUS SC430 User Comment / Complaint

HOME » L » LEXUS » SC430 » 2002 » Suspension » comment/complaint
2005-01-02 00:00:00 Naples, FL

I own a 2002 lexus sc430 which has bridgestone potenza runflat tires on it. i put on a new set of tires 1 year ago and 17,000 miles late, the vehicle is all over the road, tires wear excessively on the insides, and i've had it aligned about 3 times in that 1 year. a friend of mine had the same vehicle and he had to get rid of it for the same problem. the tires become very noisy and it sounds like all the wheel bearings are bad. the local dealership is trying to tell me that this high performance tire only lasts 10,000 miles, but when i brought the car to an alignment expert at another repair shop, he stated that is is definitely an alignment problem with the car and that there was plenty of tread life left on the rest of the tires. upon further researching this on the http://lexusownersclub.com, i found out that many of the sc430 owners are experiencing the same tire wear/steering problem and that the car was built with a negative camber and that puts more wear on the tires. please look into this widespread problem as it does greatly affect the steering and safety of the vehicle. we are unable to drive it on the open highway for this problem and the lexus company is blaming the problem on the potenza tires. thanking you in advance for your timely assistance on this.

Send us your comment

Email
change LEXUS
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change SC430
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
LEXUS SC430 Comments and Complaints,LEXUS SC430 Comments and Complaints ID:14312 Safety Comments and Complaints LEXUS SC430, LEXUS SC430 Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints LEXUS SC430, LEXUS SC430 Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints LEXUS SC430, LEXUS SC430 Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
LEXUS SC430 Comments and Complaints ID:14312 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for LEXUS SC430

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B