1986 PONTIAC PARISIENNE User Comment / Complaint

1986 PONTIAC PARISIENNE User Comment / Complaint

HOME » P » PONTIAC » PARISIENNE » 1986 » Vacuum » comment/complaint
1995-08-30 00:00:00 Manchester, NH

Electronic power booster brake system leaks brake fluid; brake switch replaced; reoccurred; no braking problems, caught/replaced in time.

Send us your comment

Email
change PONTIAC
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change PARISIENNE
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1995-08-30 Manchester, NH
Electronic power booster brake system leaks brake fluid; brake switch replaced; reoccurred; no braking problems, caught/replaced in time.  view
2004-12-27 Oxford, MS
We have a 2002 kia sedona; we bought in dec of 2001. within the first 6 months, the alternator,battery,ignition switch, had to be replaced, along with sliding doors falling off the hinge. i complained of a wind noise for the first year no one knew what it was. it went unfixed. within a year the shocks, the struts and sliding doors had to be replaced. my air-condition went out completely guess what no more wind noise. and no longer under warranty. my rear wiper control went out. recently, while on thanksgiving vacation to ohio we had to have roadside pick up our van as the transmission totally went out without warning. while in the shop we were advised our brakes were not safe to drive. we had never had a problem with the brakes. and the motor mounts were also in need of replacement. was in the shop 14 days, we had to drive back to ohio to when ready. the brakes went to the floor had never ever done that before. when we were on our way out of town, the transmission was acting up. we made it home on dec 7th and no one at kia could take the vehicle in until the service manager returned my call he was off for doctor visit. on dec 13, i took my van in to be repaired, they called me and told me it would need a new transmission, and guess what they are also repairing the sliding doors 5th time i think. they have to also fix the dent in the hood that was not there, before the ohio kia took it in to be fixed. today it has been 15 days. i still do not have my van. i would not recommend kia to my worst enemy. please allow others to know that kia is a lemon if ever there were one.  view
2004-12-27 Oxford, MS
We have a 2002 kia sedona; we bought in dec of 2001. within the first 6 months, the alternator,battery,ignition switch, had to be replaced, along with sliding doors falling off the hinge. i complained of a wind noise for the first year no one knew what it was. it went unfixed. within a year the shocks, the struts and sliding doors had to be replaced. my air-condition went out completely guess what no more wind noise. and no longer under warranty. my rear wiper control went out. recently, while on thanksgiving vacation to ohio we had to have roadside pick up our van as the transmission totally went out without warning. while in the shop we were advised our brakes were not safe to drive. we had never had a problem with the brakes. and the motor mounts were also in need of replacement. was in the shop 14 days, we had to drive back to ohio to when ready. the brakes went to the floor had never ever done that before. when we were on our way out of town, the transmission was acting up. we made it home on dec 7th and no one at kia could take the vehicle in until the service manager returned my call he was off for doctor visit. on dec 13, i took my van in to be repaired, they called me and told me it would need a new transmission, and guess what they are also repairing the sliding doors 5th time i think. they have to also fix the dent in the hood that was not there, before the ohio kia took it in to be fixed. today it has been 15 days. i still do not have my van. i would not recommend kia to my worst enemy. please allow others to know that kia is a lemon if ever there were one.  view
2004-12-27 Troy, MI
The lower control arm bushings are separating from the rubber. this can cause loss of vehicle control, rattles, severe front end vibration. some of the members of the national pt cruiser club have had this occur as low as 5000 miles. currently my pt has 75.000 miles and the problem is occurring. i am a 25 year employee of the auto industry. and there is no way that these type of bushings should be having this separation problem. a recall and manditory repair is in order, before a owner has a vehicle accident due to the vehicle loosing steering control.  view
2004-12-27 Armada, MI
I-4 engine (38k mi)- throttle sticks in closed position. throttle cable is okay, but throttle plate will stick in throttle bore in an unpredictable manner, resulting in inconsistent pedal efforts / performance. sporadic throttle performance results in occasional sudden acceleration during low speed manuvers as throttle becomes "unstuck" from closed position. difficult to anticiopate behaviour in parking lot manuvers has resulted in driver avoiding use of vehicle whenever possible.  view
2005-02-08 Dearing, GA
Transaxle: after starting cold engine and driving 20-30 miles transmission starts shifting hard into 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear. does not shift hard when lock-up converter engages. took it to pontiac dealer and was told it was the pcs (pressure control solenoid) and it was going to be $700 to repair. called several transmission shops and they said it could be the pcs or the valve body and most all 4t60 and 4t65-e transaxles have this problem?? if there are so many problems, why doesn't gm do something to at least cut the cost of repairs??  view
2005-02-08 Dearing, GA
Transaxle: after starting cold engine and driving 20-30 miles transmission starts shifting hard into 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear. does not shift hard when lock-up converter engages. took it to pontiac dealer and was told it was the pcs (pressure control solenoid) and it was going to be $700 to repair. called several transmission shops and they said it could be the pcs or the valve body and most all 4t60 and 4t65-e transaxles have this problem?? if there are so many problems, why doesn't gm do something to at least cut the cost of repairs??  view
2005-02-08 Van Horn, TX
While driving approximately 35 mph driver's side air bag inadvertently deployed. the cause of why this happened is undetermined.  view
2005-02-08 Jeffersonville, IN
My 2002 toyota camry when the steering is turned sharply there is a popping noise every time.this manufactured product has a problem. the cruise control sticks at current speed.one of the bose speakers that has a lifetime warranty that was installed by the manufacturer is busted.  view
My 2002 toyota camry when the steering is turned sharply there is a popping noise every time.this manufactured product has a problem. the cruise control sticks at current speed.one of the bose speakers that has a lifetime warranty that was installed by the manufacturer is busted.  view
comments/
Keywords:
PONTIAC PARISIENNE Comments and Complaints,PONTIAC PARISIENNE Comments and Complaints ID:9440 Safety Comments and Complaints PONTIAC PARISIENNE, PONTIAC PARISIENNE Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints PONTIAC PARISIENNE, PONTIAC PARISIENNE Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
PONTIAC PARISIENNE Comments and Complaints ID:9440 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for PONTIAC PARISIENNE

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B