1984 MERKUR MERKUR User Comment / Complaint

1984 MERKUR MERKUR User Comment / Complaint

HOME » M » MERKUR » MERKUR » 1984 » Gasoline » comment/complaint
1996-04-26 00:00:00 San Jose, CA

While driving auto, it began to smoke then burst into flames.

Send us your comment

Email
change MERKUR
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change MERKUR
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1996-04-26 San Jose, CA
While driving auto, it began to smoke then burst into flames.  view
2004-07-26 San Antonio, TX
04 lexus es330 transmission hesitation is serious danger to driver. engine hesitates when starting from a dead start. car has to be floored to move and even then it hesitates even more. also car has serious blind spots on left and right outer side mirrors (they are too small for the car). also, cruise control light stays lit even when the brake is hit or you dis-engage it. the only time the cruise control light turns off is when you physically turn it off with the switch or shut the engine off completely. this gives the driver the impression that it is on all the time even when it is off or worse they think they have shut it off but it's really still on and you have a very good chance of rear ending someone. this is extremely bad engineering and extremely dangerous. how you guys let a car like this on the road is beyond me. did you test it? if so, how did you let it pass thru to the usa? this car with it's hesitation, blind spots, and dangerous cruise control it's likely to get someone injured or killed in a hurry. car doesn't get anything near the epa ratings under any condition. i've contacted lexus customer care and they say this all normal. no help or suggestions. please get lexus to put out tsbs on these problems before someone gets injured or killed. i'm very concerned. i've been a driver for 34 years. i've never driven a car so dangerous in my life.  view
2004-05-06 Stevenson Ranch, CA
The vehicle warning panel light illuminate for no apparent reason. the battery died. the vehicle indicated it was overheating when it wasn't. the vehicle indicated it was out of gas when it wasn't. the vehicle has had constant electrical problems that affect the lights, door locks, seats, engine and warning lights. the consumer has stopped driving the vehicle.  view
2004-05-06 Houston, TX
While parking vehicle surged, jumped a curb, and ran into an apartment building.  view
2004-05-06 Highland, CA
Consumer had the vehicle serviced by a technician who noticed that steering column pin was leaking.  view
04 lexus es330 transmission hesitation is serious danger to driver. engine hesitates when starting from a dead start. car has to be floored to move and even then it hesitates even more. also car has serious blind spots on left and right outer side mirrors (they are too small for the car). also, cruise control light stays lit even when the brake is hit or you dis-engage it. the only time the cruise control light turns off is when you physically turn it off with the switch or shut the engine off completely. this gives the driver the impression that it is on all the time even when it is off or worse they think they have shut it off but it's really still on and you have a very good chance of rear ending someone. this is extremely bad engineering and extremely dangerous. how you guys let a car like this on the road is beyond me. did you test it? if so, how did you let it pass thru to the usa? this car with it's hesitation, blind spots, and dangerous cruise control it's likely to get someone injured or killed in a hurry. car doesn't get anything near the epa ratings under any condition. i've contacted lexus customer care and they say this all normal. no help or suggestions. please get lexus to put out tsbs on these problems before someone gets injured or killed. i'm very concerned. i've been a driver for 34 years. i've never driven a car so dangerous in my life.  view
2004-07-26 Maceo, KY
2004 pontiac vibe base,3000 miles, drivers seat has become loose to the point you can move it back and forth by hand,center of upper back is also collapsing, leaving little support to lower and upper back, had to adjust seat several times on short trips.dealer is going to replace lower left seat track first to see if this cures the problem,i can see where this might fix the movement and the popping of the seat and i do not see this fixing the seatback weakening and sinking in.  view
2004-07-26 Maceo, KY
2004 pontiac vibe base,3000 miles, drivers seat has become loose to the point you can move it back and forth by hand,center of upper back is also collapsing, leaving little support to lower and upper back, had to adjust seat several times on short trips.dealer is going to replace lower left seat track first to see if this cures the problem,i can see where this might fix the movement and the popping of the seat and i do not see this fixing the seatback weakening and sinking in.  view
2004-07-26 Millburn, N.j., NJ
Egr valve continually fails (opens) , the engine looses vacume and brakes fail to function. since 1999 the egr has been replaced seven (7) times and is currently in a failure mode. in spite of the fact that there have been service bullitens issued with regard to this problem gmc has refused to address the problem. to date over two thousand dollars has been spent replacing egr valves. when driving i am in constant fear of the egr valve failing and coversly, the brakes failing.  view
2004-09-15 West Monroe, LA
Consumer received a recall notice(04v357000) for cam shaft position cmp sensor. dealer was not in operation.  view
comments/
Keywords:
MERKUR MERKUR Comments and Complaints,MERKUR MERKUR Comments and Complaints ID:14176 Safety Comments and Complaints MERKUR MERKUR, MERKUR MERKUR Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints MERKUR MERKUR, MERKUR MERKUR Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints MERKUR MERKUR, MERKUR MERKUR Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
MERKUR MERKUR Comments and Complaints ID:14176 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for MERKUR MERKUR

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B