1987 PONTIAC SAFARI User Comment / Complaint

1987 PONTIAC SAFARI User Comment / Complaint

HOME » P » PONTIAC » SAFARI » 1987 » Front underhood » comment/complaint
1995-08-08 00:00:00 North Baltim, OH

Engine compartment fire, while the vehicle was being driven, unknown causes.

Send us your comment

Email
change PONTIAC
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change SAFARI
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1995-08-08 North Baltim, OH
Engine compartment fire, while the vehicle was being driven, unknown causes.  view
2004-07-23 Montgomery, TX
Vehicle tire blew out while driving. while driving the vehicle began to pull to the right. a short time later the passenger side front tire blewout through the sidewall. the consumer saw no nail or other indication of a puncture.  view
2004-07-23 Montgomery, TX
Vehicle tire blew out while driving. while driving the vehicle began to pull to the right. a short time later the passenger side front tire blewout through the sidewall. the consumer saw no nail or other indication of a puncture.  view
2004-07-23 Solebury, PA
Consumer took the vehicle in to have the ball joints replaced at the dealer. after receiving the vehicle back consumer found that the horn no longer worked. also, dealer examined the vehicle air bag module was defective.  view
2004-07-23 Solebury, PA
Consumer took the vehicle in to have the ball joints replaced at the dealer. after receiving the vehicle back consumer found that the horn no longer worked. also, dealer examined the vehicle air bag module was defective.  view
2004-07-23 Solebury, PA
2004-05-08 Staten Island, NY
I have had quite a few problems with this poorly made vehicle. one, the ignition switch problem. i have called for help with no success. thank you by the way honda! the key gets stuck in the ignition and needs to be started a couple of times to get it out. next problem, the car's transmission is terrible. very jumpy on highway, engine is quite clumsy on regular road driving. now the main problem why i have come here because i feel i was wronged considering i bought practically a new vehicle. (i was less than 2 years old when i had first purchased it). this being my first newer vehicle, i guess i can say i owned older cars that held together much better. the car for the past month has been very jumpy on the highway. it feels like it wants to stall when driving, which makes me feel very endangered when driving. i recently found out by my own exploration that there is an ignition switch recall. according to the honda.com website that i registered with, there is no safety recalls, (where they fail to mention all other recalls). nothing is posted on this. i have been to numerous mechanics and finally may have found that the ignitor is bad. funny enough i know 2 other people with hondas who have replaced their's at their own expense. now, i contacted the local honda with no help! they to call american honda (which i did) and apparently honda decided to recall "some" of the cars with these ignitor's in them. i will be making plenty of calls to get heard. i thought that honda was a stable name. apparently not since there is plenty of complaints in the air (which would be expected, because things do go wrong). anyway, i am glad i got to complain here. hopefully i will be heard. let it also be said, i am a struggling college student who was looking to only buy a stable car, and instead got a world of headaches!  view
2004-06-14 Bellmore, NY
While driving at any speed, the vehicle intermittently stalled. this caused a lost of steering and brakes. an independent shop and dealer could not duplicate or correct the problem.  view
2004-06-14 Presto, PA
When attempting to accelerate into traffic vehicle would not accelerate. consumer took the vehicle to the dealership for an inspection. the consumer stated that he can not believe that the vehicle meets u.s. dept of transportation national highway traffic safety administration specifications.  view
2004-06-14 Chardon, OH
The front strut tower rusted and cracked on the driver side. the consumer took the vehicle to the repair shop to have the brakes serviced and they noticed the rust and crack. a technical service bulletin 10000317 was issued on this problem.  view
2004-07-23 Jacksonville, NC
While driving at any speed, the consumer heard a brushing sound coming from the steering column. the dealer has examined the vehicle on two occasions and was unable to find the cause of the problem. when the a/c was running the vehicle would die as was unable to be duplicated, the trunk gasket leaked, noises were heard when turning to the left (steering felt tight), the trunk bottom would not open, the wipers would hit the hood, there was a scraping when turning to the left, the driver door was leaking water, and the vehicle could not turn right.  view
comments/
Keywords:
PONTIAC SAFARI Comments and Complaints,PONTIAC SAFARI Comments and Complaints ID:9449 Safety Comments and Complaints PONTIAC SAFARI, PONTIAC SAFARI Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints PONTIAC SAFARI, PONTIAC SAFARI Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints PONTIAC SAFARI

Page Description:
PONTIAC SAFARI Comments and Complaints ID:9449 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for PONTIAC SAFARI

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B