2003 MAZDA B2300 User Comment / Complaint

2003 MAZDA B2300 User Comment / Complaint

HOME » M » MAZDA » B2300 » 2003 » Fuel pump » comment/complaint
2003-06-07 00:00:00 Modesto, CA

Fuel pump gasket seal leak was determined after 567 miles on my new mazda truck b2300. i notice the dash board engine check light on, my way to work while driving on freeway 120(manteca,ca.) and immediately exited on the first exit point and find a parking spot and called modesto mazda dealership to informed them of the situation and talk to craig osmer and dennis hinkley about it and told me to continue my journey to work and drop the vehicle the next day not knowing the cause of the engine warning lights on? so i went ahead and went to my work on thursday the 22nd of may,2003. my concern was that i could have been blown-up by the gas leak if sparks occur at anytime during my travel to and from my work place (modesto-fremont-modesto). i hope for an immediate investigation regarding this matter before somebody gets hurts due to negligence in the part of the vehicle manufacturer and dealership alike.

Send us your comment

Email
change MAZDA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change B2300
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
MAZDA B2300 Comments and Complaints,MAZDA B2300 Comments and Complaints ID:8582 Safety Comments and Complaints MAZDA B2300, MAZDA B2300 Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints MAZDA B2300, MAZDA B2300 Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints MAZDA B2300, MAZDA B2300 Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
MAZDA B2300 Comments and Complaints ID:8582 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for MAZDA B2300

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B