1993 PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA User Comment / Complaint

1993 PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA User Comment / Complaint

HOME » P » PLYMOUTH » COLT VISTA » 1993 » Vehicle speed control » comment/complaint
1995-07-31 00:00:00 Brookfield, MA

Replaced tsb shortly after problem.

Send us your comment

Email
change PLYMOUTH
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change COLT VISTA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1995-07-31 Brookfield, MA
Replaced tsb shortly after problem.  view
2003-05-21 West Chester, PA
Both of the vehicles frontal air bags deployed while driving over a railroad track.  view
2003-05-21 Fort Wayne, IN
While driving 55 mph or higher the steering wheel vibrated when the brake were applied. the driver suspected that the rotors were warped.  view
2003-05-21 Swampscott, MA
The front frame of the vehicle was loose.  view
2004-04-22 Gonzales, CA
Have been to the dsb board they requested the repaint that looked awfull, they have now requested a second repaint and i want reiembursed for any loss of trade in value related to a vehicle poorly repainted and repainted my new 42k $$ ls has been out of service for 56 days last repaint and not given a replacement vehicle except for 5 days which was a focus!! can you imagine??  view
2004-03-22 Las Vegas, NV
Silencer pipe split which is no cause or damage from consumer, this was a defective part, my car has made an excessive exhaust noise for quite some time, which at first was diagnosised as the catalytic converter, later to discover from an authorized kia dealership that that was not the case the silencer pipe had split due to poor production. this i believe in turn also has affected my performance of my car and caused the purge valve that i must also replace to have failed leaving the check engine light on and when registeration comes due my car will not pass smog. i have had every scheduled maintanence outside the dealership no one could diagnosis the problem. everyone can not afford to go to the dealership with their outrageous charges but i had to breakdown and go to pay 82.00 for a diagnosis for at least 420.00 worth of service that i must pay to get the problem corrected 315.00 to replace silencer pipe that was already defective from manufacturer and 90.00 for the purge valve these charges according to kia dealership include labor. already losing the 82.00 for the diagnostic. my car has only 57493 miles within the 4 years i have had it. i have had to also had the air bag module control replaced that had been defective from manufacturer on 6/21/01 and continue to have the same problem but my car is no longer under warranty thus i have to pay for another defective issue from kia, which was of no charge the first time but used my warranty?  view
2004-03-22 Las Vegas, NV
Silencer pipe split which is no cause or damage from consumer, this was a defective part, my car has made an excessive exhaust noise for quite some time, which at first was diagnosised as the catalytic converter, later to discover from an authorized kia dealership that that was not the case the silencer pipe had split due to poor production. this i believe in turn also has affected my performance of my car and caused the purge valve that i must also replace to have failed leaving the check engine light on and when registeration comes due my car will not pass smog. i have had every scheduled maintanence outside the dealership no one could diagnosis the problem. everyone can not afford to go to the dealership with their outrageous charges but i had to breakdown and go to pay 82.00 for a diagnosis for at least 420.00 worth of service that i must pay to get the problem corrected 315.00 to replace silencer pipe that was already defective from manufacturer and 90.00 for the purge valve these charges according to kia dealership include labor. already losing the 82.00 for the diagnostic. my car has only 57493 miles within the 4 years i have had it. i have had to also had the air bag module control replaced that had been defective from manufacturer on 6/21/01 and continue to have the same problem but my car is no longer under warranty thus i have to pay for another defective issue from kia, which was of no charge the first time but used my warranty?  view
2004-03-22 Lake Worth, FL
Consumer complained about an air bag problem. air bag light came on. dealer replaced the sensors, and air bags won't deploy. dealer was charging $425.00 to repair the air bags.  view
2004-04-22 Homosassa, FL
The ac compressor has been replaced 3 times - the last time was on 9/2003. the exhaust pipe seal has been replaced, the muffler has been replaced, cluster dash went out and replaced, front suspension replaced, brake lights went out and replaced. the back window was not aligned properly and had to be fixed. the front passenger door had to be realigned and the door sill replaced.  view
2004-04-22 Homosassa, FL
The ac compressor has been replaced 3 times - the last time was on 9/2003. the exhaust pipe seal has been replaced, the muffler has been replaced, cluster dash went out and replaced, front suspension replaced, brake lights went out and replaced. the back window was not aligned properly and had to be fixed. the front passenger door had to be realigned and the door sill replaced.  view
2003-05-20 Ortonville, MI
The exhaust manifold was cracked when the vehicle started to lose power and made a loud noise as if the muffler had fallen off. also, there was a rust spot on the roof of the vehicle.  view
comments/
Keywords:
PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA Comments and Complaints,PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA Comments and Complaints ID:13402 Safety Comments and Complaints PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA, PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA, PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA Comments and Complaints ID:13402 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for PLYMOUTH COLT VISTA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B