COBRA COBRA User Comment / Complaint

COBRA COBRA User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » COBRA » COBRA » year - n/a » Trailer hitches » comment/complaint
1995-07-13 00:00:00 Pocono Lak, PA

Recall repairs (93v054) to reflective devices and associated equipment refused by dealer due to part unavailability.

Send us your comment

Email
change COBRA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change COBRA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1995-07-13 Pocono Lak, PA
Recall repairs (93v054) to reflective devices and associated equipment refused by dealer due to part unavailability.  view
2004-01-20 Littleton, CO
Automatic transmission failure with absolutely no warning.  view
2004-01-20 Cresco, PA
While driving consumer noticed black smoke coming from the engine. consumer pulled the vehicle over, opened the hood, and noticed that the engine was on fire. driver was able to put out the flames.  view
2004-01-20 Richmond Heights, MO
I have a 2002 subaru impreza wrx, and i can smell fuel odor in my vehicle at cold temperatures. i purchased the car within 4 weeks of the north american release of the vehicle.  view
2004-02-13 Reno, NV
I have had many problems with a vehicle i purchased new in 1999. it has been in the dealer's service shop mulitple times and also for the same problems. most recently is a problem i have had the dealer inspect and try to fix 4 times and it is still a problem. apparently the 4x4 is not fully disengaging and causes many problems while in 2-wheel drive. i am taking it in again for the 5th time for this problem on monday and i am at a complete loss. i paid a lot of money for this truck and have had nothing but problems with it and they are ongoing. please help!!!  view
2004-01-20 Cranston, RI
The turn signals / hazard flashers on my 2000 chevrolet malibu do not work properly. this is an important problem that could result in an accident. i reached my dealer who was helpful however they said they could not rectify this problem as the vehicle has not been recalled. i also saw an article in the 12/03 edition of consumer reports citing this issue. please advise what is being done to correct this matter.  view
2004-02-13 Castle Hayne, NC
Consumer complained about an intake manifold gasket leak. consumer worried that the leak may damage the engine. in two 2 1/2 years, the consumer replaced the alternator, water pump, serpentine belt, two throttle position sensors, ignition coils, thermostat, 1 module, battery, and the airbag was gradually coming out without force.  view
Consumer complained about an intake manifold gasket leak. consumer worried that the leak may damage the engine. in two 2 1/2 years, the consumer replaced the alternator, water pump, serpentine belt, two throttle position sensors, ignition coils, thermostat, 1 module, battery, and the airbag was gradually coming out without force.  view
2004-02-13 Fresno, CA
Vehicle lunged forward, and consumer had to apply the brakes very hard in order to stop vehicle. this occurred when vehicle was slowing down.  view
2004-02-13 Cedar Bluff, VA
While driving 55 mph abs braking light appeared on the dashboard and remained on until the vehicle was turned off. consumer applied the brakes and pedal went to floor. consumer was able to maintain control of vehicle, and drove it to the dealer for inspection. mechanic determined that abs module needed to be replaced.  view
comments/
Keywords:
COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints,COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints ID:10043 Safety Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints ID:10043 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for COBRA COBRA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B