1987 MITSUBISHI STARION User Comment / Complaint

1987 MITSUBISHI STARION User Comment / Complaint

HOME » M » MITSUBISHI » STARION » 1987 » Seat belts » comment/complaint
1996-04-17 00:00:00 Huntsville, MO

Seat belt failed to secure driver during accident, causing head injury/ejection.

Send us your comment

Email
change MITSUBISHI
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change STARION
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1996-04-17 Huntsville, MO
Seat belt failed to secure driver during accident, causing head injury/ejection.  view
2003-12-03 Mount Dora, FL
While coming to a stop at 20 mph vehicle stalled/ lost power. consumer pulled over and managed to gain control of the vehicle.  view
2003-12-03 Summerville, SC
When depressing the brake pedal, the brakes failed to respond to pedal application until almost touching the floorboard. vehicle was traveling 55-60 mph when it was involved in a crash. there was a loud noise which was related to the brake dragging in the rear into the retaining wall, then to the left retaining wall of the right rear wheel and the tire suspension axle housing broke. the disk and rotor needed to be replaced, the left tire went flat. after repair the consumer heard a dragging sound and the vehicle had come to a stop. the consumer viewed a blue colored smoke along with a smell coming from the brakes. currently when turning left or right the dragging sound is heard on the right side.  view
2003-12-03 Glen Ellyn, IL
While turning/braking vehicle stalled and lost power. the consumer managed to pull over.  view
2003-09-22 St. David, AZ
The consumer noticed a vibration while driving. the front driver's side tire exploded like it was over pressured. the vehicle was thrown across another traffic lane, spun backwards and left the road sideways into the median. the vehicle did not roll but received extensive damage.  view
2003-09-22 St. David, AZ
The consumer noticed a vibration while driving. the front driver's side tire exploded like it was over pressured. the vehicle was thrown across another traffic lane, spun backwards and left the road sideways into the median. the vehicle did not roll but received extensive damage.  view
2003-12-03 Brewser, MA
The intake manifold gasket had to be replace after losing coolant- $650.00 repair.  view
2003-12-03 Tucson, AZ
The vehicle experienced premature failure of the intake manifold.  view
2003-10-20 Agawam, MA
I purchased a 1999 dodge durango at bertera dodge in westfield, ma in june 1999. a year after, the vehicle failed the ma. state safety inspection due to loose upper ball joints. bertera dodge replaced them under warranty. in june 2001, the vehicle again failed the ma. state safety inspection. bertera dodge and chrysler corp. both refused to replace the faulty upper ball joints, and i was forced to pay for the repairs myself. in sept. 2003, the vehicle failed the ma state safety inspection for a third time for the same reason - faulty upper ball joints. again both bertera dodge and chrysler customer service refused to help me. by this time, i had seen an article in my local paper about the nhtsa investigation, which i showed to the dealer, and asked customer service about. they told me that it was my problem and there was nothing they would do about it unless there was a recall. so again i was forced to pay for the repairs myself in order to pass the ma state safety inspection, so the vehicle could remain on the road. the only restitution i requested from chrysler was to be reimbursed for my costs. i was told i would get nothing.  view
2003-10-20 Ashland, OR
My car has been steadily losing oil for the last month and i after i came back from lunch at work one day, which was less than a mile from my work, i noticed that my car was smoking so i pulled over and waited for a half an hour then went directly to the gas station where he told me i needed to have the exhaust manifold repaired, i took it to my mechanic and he advised me that the exhaust manifold was cracked and if he took it apart it would end up costing more than the car was worth. since we just paid the car off, i was hoping the dealer would replace the cracked manifold. it has been steadily losing oil and i have to put oil in almost every other week now, which is expensive. this has never been a problem until recently. also at times the neutral safety switch does not work as there have been instances where my car will not start and when i put the car in neutral it will start.  view
2003-12-03 Grand Rapids, MI
I have had this car for two years and for the last year and half i've had this problem: the car shuts off while i am driving. i lose all power. i have to steer the car off the road, open the hood, fiddle with the cables connected to the battery, the power clicks back on, then i get back in the car and drive it till it happens again. i've brought my car into k & m northfield dodge dealer in grand rapids, mi so many times i've lost count, and they've haven't been able to find or fix the problem. sometimes it happens several times a day, or it can go days/weeks without the car shutting off.  view
comments/
Keywords:
MITSUBISHI STARION Comments and Complaints,MITSUBISHI STARION Comments and Complaints ID:8379 Safety Comments and Complaints MITSUBISHI STARION, MITSUBISHI STARION Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints MITSUBISHI STARION, MITSUBISHI STARION Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
MITSUBISHI STARION Comments and Complaints ID:8379 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for MITSUBISHI STARION

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B