1996 REXHALL VISION User Comment / Complaint

1996 REXHALL VISION User Comment / Complaint

HOME » R » REXHALL » VISION » 1996 » Headlights » comment/complaint
1996-04-09 00:00:00 Fort Collins, CO

Dealer cannot adjust headlights on motorhome, dealer said it's the wrong size for vehicle, when driving at night headlights blind oncoming traffic.

Send us your comment

Email
change REXHALL
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change VISION
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1996-04-09 Fort Collins, CO
Dealer cannot adjust headlights on motorhome, dealer said it's the wrong size for vehicle, when driving at night headlights blind oncoming traffic.  view
2003-08-11 Lake Oswego, OR
American honda motor co., inc. honda automobile customer service 1919 torrance boulevard mail stop: 500 - 2n - 7d torrance, ca 90501-2746 claim number: n012003-081100497 dear honda, we are writing to you in order to put you on notice of a potential vehicle defect with my new 2003 honda odyssey, vin: 5fnrl18033b104657. after having the vehicle just 6 weeks the vehicle experienced the following problems: 1. brakes began to get softer and would not engage till almost to the floor 2. while waiting at a signal the car engine appears to be revving up and shaking 3. rattling noise emanating from the muffler linkage 4. low fuel warning light comes on when gage is still at tank. of grave concern is an incident that occurred last friday, august 8, 2003 while my wife was taking my son to celebrate his 6th birthday at summer camp. this is what happened: after making a turn on a steep hill my wife proceeded down the hill. while going down the hill the brakes completely failed to operate and the following lights illuminate on the dash , battery, oil, door open warning lights. the engine was still on and she had to use the emergency brake to stop the vehicle. we were very fortunate that there was no accident, the vehicle was not going fast and we were able to bring the vehicle to a stop. my wife was extremely frightened and upset by the incident. she was almost in a very serious accident! we had the vehicle towed to beaverton honda who advises us thus far they could not duplicate the problems. you can surely understand our concerns with this vehicle, especially if there appears to be nothing wrong with it. we would like honda of america to take the following steps to protect our family and it's brand: 1. provide us with a loaner odyssey until& (2) 2. exchange our odyssey with the same exact vehicle from a different factory or fully refund our purchase.  view
2003-09-08 Miami, FL
Body module for 96 grand caravan part # 04686930 failed. this module controls body elements: power windows, power locks, a/c, interior features, instruments (odometer specifically) and windshield wipers. windshield wipers cease to operate upon failure of this module. this can occur at any time, at any place (parked or driving) under any driving conditions (sunshine or hurricane). i see this as a critical design flaw. functionality of a vital safety component, windshield wipers,is tied to a part that cannot be repaired easily. accoding to chrysler customer assistance, the part is not produced any more, it is not stocked. the order will not be filled. the part is not readily repairable. the module must be programmed with vehicle information (features, odometer readings) so the part is not stocked by dealers or distributors. customers must wait for old part to come in and be reconditioned. daimlerchrysler cannot deliver parts to be programmed and restore functionality and safety to vehicles.  view
2003-09-08 Marshall, MN
Drivers seat has started to recline. the latest recall replaces a couple of bolts but the dealer says that will not fix the problem. the seat leans extremely back making it hard to drive. i have to hang on to the steering wheel to keep myself upright. this has caused my wrist to become extremely painful now. i can barely hold more than 2 pounds before the hand lets go.  view
2003-09-08 Plant City, FL
While driving about 3 mph and making a turn onto a side street, the vehicle hit a curb which caused a dent on the left side of the vehicle. the consumer stated while sitting in an enclosed body shop, the rear window exploded. . the consumer had two experts look at the window and in their opinion stated it was a defect, that a window should not exploded from hitting a curb at such low speed, but the mitsubishi expert stated when the vehicle hit the curb, it twisted the entire vehicle and was part of a fender bender.  view
2003-09-08 Plant City, FL
While driving about 3 mph and making a turn onto a side street, the vehicle hit a curb which caused a dent on the left side of the vehicle. the consumer stated while sitting in an enclosed body shop, the rear window exploded. . the consumer had two experts look at the window and in their opinion stated it was a defect, that a window should not exploded from hitting a curb at such low speed, but the mitsubishi expert stated when the vehicle hit the curb, it twisted the entire vehicle and was part of a fender bender.  view
2003-08-11 North Liberty, IN
I was driving my just purchased 1999 gmc suburban home to indiana from arizona. it had firestone lt26575r16 tires on it. the tread separated on the two front tires. first the drivers side completely separated and flew off and hit my side mirror and knocked it off the side of the truck. 8 hours later i started to feel the same vibration i did right before the last one, so i pulled over and the front passenger tire was bulging and there was a crack right were the tread was ready to separate. i immediately put my last spare on and drove to a tire center to have all four tires changed. i kept the two tires that separated.  view
2003-08-11 North Liberty, IN
I was driving my just purchased 1999 gmc suburban home to indiana from arizona. it had firestone lt26575r16 tires on it. the tread separated on the two front tires. first the drivers side completely separated and flew off and hit my side mirror and knocked it off the side of the truck. 8 hours later i started to feel the same vibration i did right before the last one, so i pulled over and the front passenger tire was bulging and there was a crack right were the tread was ready to separate. i immediately put my last spare on and drove to a tire center to have all four tires changed. i kept the two tires that separated.  view
2003-08-11 Grand Haven, MI
Transmission failure. owners manual states if your vehicle is equiped with an electronic 4-speed automatic (e4od or 4r70w) transmission, operate in overdrive. etc, (page 247 of owners manual.) transmission failed after pulling a 2,000 lb trailer and contents for approximate 2400 miles. this is well below the towing capacity of this vehicle. problem is: some ford dealers say that you should never pull in overdrive regardless of trailer weight and some say that this transmission is ok to pull in overdrive as stated in the owners manual. the same with r/v dealers. there is no set consensus as to what gear to pull in. the transmission failed at 39740 miles which is about 3000 miles over the 36000 mile warantee and being a 1995 vehicle it is 5 years over the year warantee. but either case, at 39,740 miles it is a little premature and even if pulling a trailer the owners manual should state not to pull in overdrive.  view
2003-08-11 Derby, KS
1999 chevrolet malibu 3100 v-6----the throttle cable broke. the white plastic clip that clips in engine compartment broke off causing gas pedal to flop to floorboard  view
2003-09-08 Yukon, OK
While driving on the highway the driver changed lanes and the vehicles steering wheel turned further than driver turn it. the vehicle was taken to a mechanic who stated that the evo sensor needed to be replaced.  view
comments/
Keywords:
REXHALL VISION Comments and Complaints,REXHALL VISION Comments and Complaints ID:9548 Safety Comments and Complaints REXHALL VISION, REXHALL VISION Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints REXHALL VISION, REXHALL VISION Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints REXHALL VISION

Page Description:
REXHALL VISION Comments and Complaints ID:9548 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for REXHALL VISION

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B