1987 COBRA COBRA User Comment / Complaint

1987 COBRA COBRA User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » COBRA » COBRA » 1987 » Body » comment/complaint
1996-04-04 00:00:00 Jacksonvil, FL

Floor plate screws went through floor into gas tank, causing gas fumes.

Send us your comment

Email
change COBRA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change COBRA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1996-04-04 Jacksonvil, FL
Floor plate screws went through floor into gas tank, causing gas fumes.  view
2003-07-18 N Las Vegas, NV
While vehicle was parked in my driveway - for approximately 30 hours - it lost almost 1/2 tank of gas. spouse (a mechanic for 25 years) identified an obvious fuel leak on the vehicle, but dealership inspection stated they found nothing, that there were no "codes" identified, thus no failure.  view
2003-03-13 Holyoke, MA
Front automatic door locks/switches spontaneously and intermittently stopped functioning, and created inability to even manually unlock or open driver and passenger doors, trapping driver and/or passenger in car (including mechanic who test-drove car to determine source of problem) electronic power source to locks ultimately had to be disconnected for safety.  view
2003-03-13 Dearborn, MI
While driving my 2001 jeep cherokee i had small objects fall off my center arm rest and hit my gen 3 seat belt latch causing it to open. this has happened twice. i have noticed that jeep has upgraded to the gen 4 latch. why hasn't there been a recall on this issue? every day seems to bring a new story of another fatal accident involving a daimler chrysler product with a faulty seat belt latch.  view
2003-03-13 Dearborn, MI
While driving my 2001 jeep cherokee i had small objects fall off my center arm rest and hit my gen 3 seat belt latch causing it to open. this has happened twice. i have noticed that jeep has upgraded to the gen 4 latch. why hasn't there been a recall on this issue? every day seems to bring a new story of another fatal accident involving a daimler chrysler product with a faulty seat belt latch.  view
2003-03-13 Lebanon, CT
The original equipment tires had no traction and caused the vehicle to slide in the snow. consumer requested the dealership reimburse for purchase of snow tires.  view
2003-03-13 Lebanon, CT
The original equipment tires had no traction and caused the vehicle to slide in the snow. consumer requested the dealership reimburse for purchase of snow tires.  view
2003-03-13 North Myrtl Beach, SC
Air fuel sensor failed and caused the check engine light to illuminate.  view
2003-03-13 Ottumwa, IA
Three of the power windows failed prematurely. the consumer requested these units be replaced under warranty but was denied.  view
2003-07-18 Trenton, TX
Tread separation of sentry lt tire, size lt 265/75 r16 at low speed causing damage to fender well of bed of pickup. a prior failure in another of these tires was sidewall separation causing severe unbalance. i have two other tires which haven't failed but have been removed. the seller of these tires was western auto stores (a sears subsidiary). there is adequate tread left on the tires.  view
2003-07-18 Trenton, TX
Tread separation of sentry lt tire, size lt 265/75 r16 at low speed causing damage to fender well of bed of pickup. a prior failure in another of these tires was sidewall separation causing severe unbalance. i have two other tires which haven't failed but have been removed. the seller of these tires was western auto stores (a sears subsidiary). there is adequate tread left on the tires.  view
comments/
Keywords:
COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints,COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints ID:10043 Safety Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints ID:10043 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for COBRA COBRA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B