2000 INTERNATIONAL 4700 User Comment / Complaint

2000 INTERNATIONAL 4700 User Comment / Complaint

HOME » I » INTERNATIONAL » 4700 » 2000 » Rotor » comment/complaint
2003-07-22 00:00:00 Crestview, FL

Since new this truck has had brake problems with no manufacture remedy. without warning the rear pads have worn through the rotors and the rotors have fallen off. the front rotors have been replaced three times and at least 6 complete sets of brake pads in 195,000 miles. this is unacepptable for a heavy duty truck that only hauls one car! there is no smoke or overheating of the brakes, only rapid wear and no warning of failure. the dealer replaced the brakes and rotors numerous times and checked out the entire brake system. it is now at my expense as the dealer has told me it is no longer under their problem. now when talking to the dealer they deny any knowledge of brake problems on these vehicles. i feel there are enough complaints on this model truck to cause some alarm and should warrent an investigation. this problem only occurs on the 4700 with hydralic brakes and is causing a very dangerous condition for other motorist on the highway.

Send us your comment

Email
change INTERNATIONAL
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change 4700
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
INTERNATIONAL 4700 Comments and Complaints,INTERNATIONAL 4700 Comments and Complaints ID:159 Safety Comments and Complaints INTERNATIONAL 4700, INTERNATIONAL 4700 Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints INTERNATIONAL 4700, INTERNATIONAL 4700 Comments and Complaints

Page Description:
INTERNATIONAL 4700 Comments and Complaints ID:159 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for INTERNATIONAL 4700

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B