1996 ISUZU OASIS (VO) User Comment / Complaint

1996 ISUZU OASIS (VO) User Comment / Complaint

HOME » I » ISUZU » OASIS (VO) » 1996 » Tires » comment/complaint
2001-08-13 00:00:00 Apple Valley, CA

When going on reverse (backing up) and i come to a complete stop the front wheels make a clicking sound that is more of a cracking sound. it feels like if the tires are going to come off. my brother whom also had a mini van like mine, except his was a 1997 honda oddissey noticed the problem before i had noticed mine. another friend from church with a 1996 isuzu oasis shared the same problem: (the clicking sound when going on reverse) i did not worry because mine did not have that clicking sound until just recently (at 47,909 miles). this is our family car and there might be a problem with either suspension, wheels or whatever holds the wheels. we don't feels secure anymore unless this is nothing to worry about. please contact me if there are other people having the same problem. is this something to worry about? thanks a lot for your time. sincerely, daniel miranda.

Send us your comment

Email
change ISUZU
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change OASIS (VO)
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

comments/
Keywords:
ISUZU OASIS (VO) Comments and Complaints,ISUZU OASIS (VO) Comments and Complaints ID:14222 Safety Comments and Complaints ISUZU OASIS (VO), ISUZU OASIS (VO) Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints ISUZU OASIS (VO), ISUZU OASIS (VO) Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints ISUZU OASIS (VO)

Page Description:
ISUZU OASIS (VO) Comments and Complaints ID:14222 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for ISUZU OASIS (VO)

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B