1990 COBRA COBRA User Comment / Complaint

1990 COBRA COBRA User Comment / Complaint

HOME » C » COBRA » COBRA » 1990 » Latch » comment/complaint
1995-06-08 00:00:00 Hollister, MO

Left front door latch/lock fails, causing door to fly open while locked.

Send us your comment

Email
change COBRA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change COBRA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1995-06-08 Hollister, MO
Left front door latch/lock fails, causing door to fly open while locked.  view
2002-07-08 Desert Hot Spring, CA
Gear box failure.  view
2002-07-08 Redlands, CA
Seatbelt would not release. repeated attempts were unsuccessful. had to cut belt to release 12 year old daughter who was in pain due to extreme tightness of belt.  view
2002-08-19 Lenexa, KS
There are wires going through fuel tank that have no cover, and it could cause a fire. dealer notified. the vehicle had stalled several times due to wires shorting out in the fuel pump. the fuel pump was replaced. yh  view
2002-08-19 Glio, SC
The air bag sensor lights flickered on and off, which could result in the air bag deploying prematurely or not at all. jg  view
2002-08-19 Gainesville, FL
Two bolts that hold the master cylinder to truck broke. one of the bolts snapped in two, causing master cycliner to be pushed at an angle away from firewall of truck. this resulted in a total loss of brakes. jlg  view
2002-08-19 Sioux Falls, SD
Steering wheel will lock up, binding as if system is stuck intermittently. owner acknowledges that all the fluid is full. please describe details.  view
2002-08-19 Colliers, WV
When vehicle was in park steering column caught on fire, and could had caused injuries to consumer. dealer notified.  view
2002-07-08 Santa Monica, CA
Since purchased. on four separate occasions my car has stopped while driving. here is a brief rundown of additional physical problems ive had with the car, which include but are not limited to:3 months: the emergency brake went out. the brakes had to be replaced (2 times). the gas gauge stuck on empty (twice). i felt a constant pulsating on the clutch. the dealer told me that all new cars have that for up to 3 months while they get used to new chemicals running through their system. nearly 2 years later, the pulsating is still there. the car exploded. i parked my car on a hill, with the emergency brake up. then i heard some clicking and a large boom. i turned around to see sparks and smoke pouring out of my hood, a horrible smell engulfed the neighborhood, and my car (with the emergency brake up) was rolling down a hill towards an intersection. the oil pressure united had to be replaced. there was a problem with the clutch. the car trunk would not open. 6 months: the brakes had to be replaced again. they still squeaked excessively. they still sounded like they were scrapping. i took it back in to a dealership and they told me the 2000 ford focus had a brake problem and there was nothing that could be done about it. even after replaced, the brakes would take much pressure before coming to a stop and would squeak. the trunk would sometimes not shut. the emergency brake would not always work. the front tire kept going flat. ford said it was my driving. i paid to have it replaced and the new tire kept going flat. they said the new tire was defective and replaced it and the stem. w/in the first 2 years: on at least 11 occasions the car would not start until turned over a couple of times. the car has low pick up. the check engine light was stuck on. engine light was stuck on. the gas tank needed a new part. the stick will not always go into reverse. when the heat is on for over 15 or so minutes a heavy burning smell in car. bearings/shock problem.  view
2002-08-16 Harvey, LA
After parking vehicleovernight next morning it would not start. after getting vehicle started consumertook it to dealer, and was told that wiring had melted, causing battery not to charge. consumer heard something on tv that nhtsa was investigating such problem.  view
2002-08-16 Harvey, LA
After parking vehicleovernight next morning it would not start. after getting vehicle started consumertook it to dealer, and was told that wiring had melted, causing battery not to charge. consumer heard something on tv that nhtsa was investigating such problem.  view
comments/
Keywords:
COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints,COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints ID:10043 Safety Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints ID:10043 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for COBRA COBRA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B