1994 REXHALL AERBUS User Comment / Complaint

1994 REXHALL AERBUS User Comment / Complaint

HOME » R » REXHALL » AERBUS » 1994 » Cooling unit and lines » comment/complaint
2002-02-20 00:00:00 Monmouth, ME

While backing up a steep hill transmission (ford f53 superduty motorhome chassis) overheated, transmission fluid apparently discharged from vent on front/top of transmission then falling onto exhaust header crossover pipe immediately below front of transmission causing a fire. fortunately, fire was detected by person outside of the motorhome and driver was able to quickly extinguish with a dry chemical fire extinguisher.

Send us your comment

Email
change REXHALL
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change AERBUS
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

2002-02-20 Monmouth, ME
While backing up a steep hill transmission (ford f53 superduty motorhome chassis) overheated, transmission fluid apparently discharged from vent on front/top of transmission then falling onto exhaust header crossover pipe immediately below front of transmission causing a fire. fortunately, fire was detected by person outside of the motorhome and driver was able to quickly extinguish with a dry chemical fire extinguisher.  view
2017-10-07 1998
I have a '98 Aerbus and experienced a similar event. The transmission filter was clogged, changed it and good to go.  view
2017-10-07 1998
I have a '98 Aerbus and experienced a similar event. The transmission filter was clogged, changed it and good to go.  view
2017-10-07 1998
comments/
Keywords:
REXHALL AERBUS Comments and Complaints,REXHALL AERBUS Comments and Complaints ID:9546 Safety Comments and Complaints REXHALL AERBUS, REXHALL AERBUS Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints REXHALL AERBUS, REXHALL AERBUS Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints REXHALL AERBUS

Page Description:
REXHALL AERBUS Comments and Complaints ID:9546 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for REXHALL AERBUS

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B