1987 RENAULT ALLIANCE User Comment / Complaint

1987 RENAULT ALLIANCE User Comment / Complaint

HOME » R » RENAULT » ALLIANCE » 1987 » Windshield wiper/washer » comment/complaint
1996-06-19 00:00:00 Detroit, MI

Windshield wipers work intermittently.

Send us your comment

Email
change RENAULT
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change ALLIANCE
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1996-06-19 Detroit, MI
Windshield wipers work intermittently.  view
1995-05-10 Canton, OH
When using headlights during the daytime dash board does not illuminate.  view
2001-08-29 Eldorado, AR
While driving 30 mph and higher, steering wheel jerks out of consumers hands, causing a loss of vehicle control, consumer states that there is a problem with the front suspension, if a rough surface is hit, steering will jerk out of drivers hands, vehicle will bounce around sideways out of control, dealer installed shimmy shock to attempt to correct problem, consumer states it helps, however has not completely remedied problem.  view
2001-08-29 Eldorado, AR
While driving 30 mph and higher, steering wheel jerks out of consumers hands, causing a loss of vehicle control, consumer states that there is a problem with the front suspension, if a rough surface is hit, steering will jerk out of drivers hands, vehicle will bounce around sideways out of control, dealer installed shimmy shock to attempt to correct problem, consumer states it helps, however has not completely remedied problem.  view
2001-07-09 Wahsington, DC
Postal vehicle experienced a complete failure of the right upper ball joint. nlm  view
2001-07-09 Kings Park, NY
2 leaking o-rings in the water outlet neck of the core caused the odor of antifreeze to enter the cab of the vehicle and caused the driver to feel sick, radiator leaking from the seam at the tank nlm  view
2001-07-09 Bella Vista, AR
The braking system failed and the customer is responsible for replacing their front brake pads approximately every 16000 miles, the situation was compounded by the fact that the rear brakes were not engaged when the vehicle was delivered from the factory, the consumer believes these problems are caused by an engineering and/or design flaw. nlm  view
2001-07-09 Yorktown, TX
While driving, the right rear kelly trail mark tire lt235/85r16e experienced a blowout causing vehicle to swerve uncontrollably and into another vehicle, the impact caused both vehicles to leave the roadway and a fire to ensue, there was one fatality and 4 injuries. (attorney for client)  view
2001-07-09 Yorktown, TX
While driving, the right rear kelly trail mark tire lt235/85r16e experienced a blowout causing vehicle to swerve uncontrollably and into another vehicle, the impact caused both vehicles to leave the roadway and a fire to ensue, there was one fatality and 4 injuries. (attorney for client)  view
2001-07-09 Claryville, NY
Tires started experiencing wear on the inside edges at 5800 miles and consumer had them replaced, 4 months later, tires were wearing on the outside and pulling to the right, after many alignments tires were upgraded, however problem still occurred, dealer stated problem was crown pull, new tires are still wearing and vehicle is still pulling to the right, possible suspension problem.  view
2001-05-03 Oshkosh, WI
After brakes were serviced by a private mechanic vehicle experienced mild vibration while traveling at low speeds on a random basis. dealership has not examined vehicle. mechanice inspected brakes and found no problems, consumer is going to take vehicle back to dealer for inspection.  view
2001-05-03 Oshkosh, WI
After brakes were serviced by a private mechanic vehicle experienced mild vibration while traveling at low speeds on a random basis. dealership has not examined vehicle. mechanice inspected brakes and found no problems, consumer is going to take vehicle back to dealer for inspection.  view
1995-05-10 Fort Richard, AK
Model 3-n-1; handle readjusted went backwards allowing child seat to spin. this has happened twice. child was tossed on ground w/some minor injuries.  view
2001-08-29 Chelmsford, MA
While driving, right rear tire exploded. two holes were in tire along the seam where tread meets the sidewall. tire melted on rim and a blow torch had to be used to remove tire from rim. size p195/70r14/90smts. contacted dealer.  view
2001-08-29 Oakland, CA
Vehicle surged forward twice. once while in reverse with foot on brake. no accident. vehicle taken to dealer once, found no problem with vehicle.  view
2001-08-29 Parma, OH
Windshield wipers comes on intermittently. last winter windshield wipers came on during a snow storm wipers were stuck on windshield. dealership is aware of the problem.  view
2001-08-29 Claire, MI
Both doors have cracks in the metal below the window about 3-4 inches from side of door. cracks are about 1 inch long.  view
2001-08-29 Ozark, AL
Child seat was inside of vehicle and consumer unbuckled child out of the seat, and noticed that arm has broken from overhead shield from side of seat. cosco will be notified. there were no injuries.  view
2001-05-03 Palm Coast, FL
Bolts spoiler on vehicle have loosened, causing spoiler to drop. dealer told tconsumer it wasn't their problem. once consumer drove vehicle to dealer, they spent 1 1/2 hours fixing/ tighting bolts, and they wouldn't give consumer a receipt.  view
2001-08-29 Kuna, ID
Pe 00 040/tire failure: right rear tire had a blowout while traveling at 40-45 mph with driver/ one passenger, and a trailer with three horses on a 1999, ford, f250, tire size lt 265/75r16, dot# vnw81xl448, and original equipment. dealer/firstone was notified. feel free to provide any further details on this matter.  view
2001-08-29 Westbrooke, ME
Windshield wipers become inoperable in rainy conditions due to a malfunction within the solder joints. vehicle not included in recall 98v150001 due to vin.  view
2001-07-09 Hartselle, AL
A design flaw in the braking system caused the brake pads and rotors to wear prematurely, the new design creates too much heat for the rotors to dissipate therefore the rotors warp prematurely, this design flaw also causes vibration when braking from high speeds. nlm  view
2001-07-09 Hartselle, AL
The coolant cap was leaking causing the coolant light to illuminate. nlm  view
1995-05-10 Spring Valle, NY
The head gasket is blown, and front end will not stay aligned, and there are other problems.  view
2001-05-03 Clear Water, MN
Intake gasket burned out and allowed anti-freeze in engine oil. engine had to be replaced due to this defect. mechanic put in same type of intake gasket back into vehicle in order for engine to be covered under a warranty.  view
2001-05-03 Clear Water, MN
Intake gasket burned out and allowed anti-freeze in engine oil. engine had to be replaced due to this defect. mechanic put in same type of intake gasket back into vehicle in order for engine to be covered under a warranty.  view
2001-05-03 Greenfield, WI
Vehicle was making a howling noise in rearend. consumer was referred to contact a dodge dealer once independent mechanic completed repair. mechanic had seen alot of problems with that model. mecahnic had to replace both pinion bearing and axle bearings.  view
2001-05-03 Greenfield, WI
Vehicle was making a howling noise in rearend. consumer was referred to contact a dodge dealer once independent mechanic completed repair. mechanic had seen alot of problems with that model. mecahnic had to replace both pinion bearing and axle bearings.  view
2001-08-30 Camron, TX
A small crack was developing on rearview window going down towards driver's side. consumer has contacted dealer, who agreed to correct the problem. please provide any further details.  view
2001-08-30 Chicago, IL
While driving vehicle completely shutdown. when this happened battery light illuminated. however, this was not the cause of problem. please give any further details.  view
2001-08-30 Chicago, IL
While driving vehicle completely shutdown. when this happened battery light illuminated. however, this was not the cause of problem. please give any further details.  view
2001-08-30 Grandview, MO
Cosco model # 02019wal, dom 03-16-2000; while raising arm of shield it broke on left side, close to seat.  view
2001-08-29 Littleton, CO
While driving consumer would step on brakes pedal and hear brakes making noise like metal to metal. vehicle was taken to dealer, and they found out that inner pads had worn out due to manufactured calipers.  view
2001-08-29 Skoki, IL
Little by little rims had been cracking without a prior notice just like mentioned in recall 00 e 080 000 on december 19, 2000. please provide more information.  view
1995-05-10 Spring Valle, NY
The head gasket is blown, and front end will not stay aligned, and there are other problems.  view
2001-07-09 Detroit, MI
The vehicles engine compartment caught fire, the consumer stated he recently had the transmission and that may have been the cause of the problem (ohio traffic crash report). nlm  view
2001-07-09 Bloomingto, IL
The lug nuts broke off tire while driving causing the tire to come off the trailer and bending the right rear rim (ohio traffic crash report). nlm  view
2001-07-09 Ormond By, FL
Faulty control arms caused the drivers side tire to become completely worn on the inside in a 360 degree radius, the consumer believes a defect exist in the front end of the vehicle (loose front shock, control arms/ball joints). nlm  view
2001-05-04 Pasadena, TX
While driving on highway at highway speeds and when hitting a bump on road surface left hand side mirror fell completely off. consumer has contacted dealer. consumer states dealership replaced mirror for free.  view
2001-05-04 Jamestown, RI
There was a broken rear leaf spring on right passenger's side . contacted dealer, and dealer will check into it. consumer states as of may 8, 2001 neither the dealer or the manufacturer has done anything to remedy the problem, consumer was advised that vehicle is out of warranty, consumer states there was nothing wrong with vehicel until he brought it in for service for an unrelated repair.  view
2001-05-04 Redondo Beach, CA
Consumer was involved in a collision in which air bags deployed and released chemicals which burned driver's side occupant. please provide any further details.  view
2001-05-04 Rockland, MA
A fuse keeps blowing out which controls engine control unit, causing failure of odometer/ speedometer and tachometer, and vehicle does not shift properly.  view
2001-07-05 Kittrell, NC
Vehicle has been taken to dealer 17 times for electrical problems. horn would stop working, ets and engine lights came on. radio was very hot to touch. dealer has replaced radio 6 times, and motor of driver and front passenger power windows 6 times. consumer felt electrical system was defective.  view
2001-07-05 Kittrell, NC
Vehicle has been taken to dealer 17 times for electrical problems. horn would stop working, ets and engine lights came on. radio was very hot to touch. dealer has replaced radio 6 times, and motor of driver and front passenger power windows 6 times. consumer felt electrical system was defective.  view
2001-07-05 Potomac, IL
Driver's side automatic seat belt will not move. seatbelt suppose to move forward and backward automatically. also, latch has to be unbuckled manually to get out of seatbelt. contact dealer.  view
1995-05-10 Ashland, MA
There was a recall in 1989 for a timing chain guide, later after the recall was done the timing chain broke causing the vehicle to loss power at highway speeds.  view
2001-07-05 Watonga, OK
Pe 01 021: while parked and idling vehicle jumped out of gear into reverse, and hit a parked car and injure the consumer.  view
2001-07-05 Morris, IL
Vehicle has a fuel burning smell. engine check light is on, and there is a clanking sound. dealer replaced catalytic converter, did not remedy problem. at this time dealer informed consumer fuel injection system needed to be replaced.  view
2001-07-05 Morris, IL
Vehicle has a fuel burning smell. engine check light is on, and there is a clanking sound. dealer replaced catalytic converter, did not remedy problem. at this time dealer informed consumer fuel injection system needed to be replaced.  view
2001-07-05 Morris, IL
2001-07-05 Hot Springs, AR
Gears can be changed without foot on brake.  view
2001-04-27 Marysville, CA
The truck has been to the dealer often and they admited they could not guarntee they have fixed the front end the service mgr crossed his fingers and with a response that he hope so we dont drive the truck often for fear of an accident either the wheels locking up or the brakes failing, he said they tighted a bolt on the subframe and that fixed the front end but a gm engr told me that truck does not have a subframe only vehicles with unibodies use subframes, i have documented all services and responses if needed.  view
2001-04-27 St Peters, MO
Have had repeated service visits for light to extreme engine knocking. dealer told me to use premium gas to solve knocking. knocking went away with premium. dealer then tried computer adjustment and going back to regular gas. knocking solved for 2 weeks then returned. dealer said to go back to premium gas. no knocking for a year, then knocking came back. dealer replaced valve cover with new design. no knocking for 4-6 weeks. knocking started lightly, now back to severe knocking and lack of acceleration power. vehicle back at dealer for work. fed up with windstars. this is 2nd lemon windstar in a row! ford bought back '98 windstar from me!  view
2001-08-28 San Jose, CA
I had been smelling gas 3 months after purchase. they recalled the o rings and changed that i thought that would releave the problem but it did not. then in july i was park on a hill and gas started pouring out the tank so i moved the car leveled and it stoped from then on the gas smell was so bad i started having headaches, on august 22, 2001 i took to the dealer and the said it was clapsing and had to be replaced i told them is that the responsiblity of the dealer they said no that it was ware and tear and it would cost 1079.89. the smell of gas was so bad and i did not think gas tanks just go out from driving! i drive a mini van w/children in it i do not race this car in order for it to go out!  view
2001-08-28 Hudsonville, MI
Reverse gear will not work after the van has been running for any amount of time. i have contacted ford many times, only to be told there is nothing they will do to help since the vehicle is over 60,000 miles. i see all of the complaints with the same problem, and am so angry that nothing is being done even though this is a defective transmission part. how many complaints do there need to be before ford is held accountable for these repairs? not being able to reverse the vehicle seems to be a very major problem to me, and i feel as if ford is giving me the run around.  view
2001-08-28 Fairborn, OH
We bought the 1995 dodge caravan used. we've rebuilt the transmission 4 times.  view
1995-05-10 Lagrangevill, NY
Vehicle hatchback hydraulic cylinder is broken.  view
2001-08-28 Virginia Beach, VA
The power steering pump is bad,while sitting at a dairy queen another ford tarus wagon had power steering problems too.  view
2001-08-28 Roslindale, MA
Vehicle would not start after several attempts, shortly thereafter a alrge ampount of black smoke apeared from th edrivers side followed by flames which engulfed the whole dash area.  view
2001-08-28 Lower Burrell, PA
Cleaning highway-pulled of highway -put vehicle in park-exited vehicle to change road sign-vehicle was left running-shifted from park to reverse and backed across highway in to a road sign.  view
2001-07-05 Knoxsville, TN
Vehicle was going 50-55mph and consumer pulled over because road felt uneven. got back in, and 5 minutes after pulling off left front tire blewout. consumer has a 1997, grand cherokee with after approximately 15,000 miles, size p225/75r15.  view
2001-07-05 Kettering, OH
Consumer cannot examine rear brakes for wear without having to take brake drum off. manufacturer informed consumer that it was his responsibility to cover all costs in regard to brake examination, even though the vehicle was manufactured this way. please provide any additional information/attachments.  view
2001-07-05 Rancho Mirage, CA
Vehicle was going 30-35mph, and while slowing down to a stop light right front tire tread separated, sides were shredded. there was a 60,000 mile warranty, and tire had 32,000 miles. 1995, ford, windstar aftermarket tires.  view
2001-07-05 Verona, PA
Locks are too close together, and slightest touch of locks will lock door. consumer has been locked out of vehicle twice because of this poor design. please provide any further information.  view
2001-07-05 St. Petersburg, FL
Evenflo, model 4211kip2, dom 3-may-1999; while taking seat out of vehicle, both sides of arm detached from seat.  view
2001-07-05 Decatur, IL
Kolcraft 141-100, dom 04/19/1996; carrying handle on child safety seat fails to lock into place properly, allowing seat to move forward. child was almost ejected out of seat, but did not sustain injury. please provide any additional information/attachments.  view
2001-07-06 Galion, OH
Automatic shift cable located in the steering column will bend, not allowing consumer to shift gears. dealership has not examined vehicle. please provide any additional information/attachments.  view
1995-05-10 Provo, UT
After vehicle in drive, vehicle went open throttle position impact 12:00 speed unknown.  view
2001-04-27 Maumee, OH
No summary listed for above vehicle.  view
2001-04-27 Poynette, WI
Horn/cruise control worked intermittently, then failed. i now understand the air bags were on that circuit as well, but i had no way of checking that at the time, and the garage did not give me any indication that this failure was dangerous. please force them to fix these things on other chrysler mini-vans beofre someone gets seriously hurt.  view
2001-04-27 Poynette, WI
Horn/cruise control worked intermittently, then failed. i now understand the air bags were on that circuit as well, but i had no way of checking that at the time, and the garage did not give me any indication that this failure was dangerous. please force them to fix these things on other chrysler mini-vans beofre someone gets seriously hurt.  view
2001-04-27 Poynette, WI
2001-04-27 Thousand Oaks, CO
When it rains/unable to open door lock from passenger side; unexplained stall check/engine light came on/started with no problem  view
2001-04-27 Owasso, OK
No summary listed for abov evehicle.  view
2001-08-28 Boca Raton, FL
Even though the oil on my rx 300 was changed 2,700 miles ago, the engine developed engine sludge in the 3.0, 6 cylinder. lexus is trying to blame it on me for not changing the oil at their dealers. they want to charge me $500.00 just to look to see what the internal damage is and then anywhere from a re build of the engine for $6000 to $8000 or an entire new engine for $13,000.00 plus labor. i have since found numerous individuals with the same problem all citing the same engine, symptoms etc. on top of this, i witnessed the lexus service manager "rushing" to take digital photos of the inside of the engine and they quickly documented an "owner neglect" file in their master lexus records. after talking with several people and mechanics, we now believe that this is a cover up on the part of lexus to avoid what could be one of the most costly recalls in history. any help please.....?  view
2001-08-28 Portland, OR
While unoccupied and idling in park, the car shifted into reverse and drove into a tree, damaging driver side door--i assumed i improperly put it into park--but recent publicity about a similar problem with the same car caused me to contact you so my situation can be counted among the statistics you are compiling.  view
2001-04-27 Dunlap, IL
2001-04-27 Dunlap, IL
1995-05-04 Tracy, CA
Heater makes noise when fan is on high.  view
2001-04-27 Dunlap, IL
2001-04-27 Dunlap, IL
2001-04-27 Roanoke, VA
Windshield wiper motor randomly stops working and then start working again.  view
2001-08-28 Allen Park, MI
Rear calipers consitantly failing.  view
2001-08-28 Green Bay, WI
We have had trouble with this unit since day one. we have 10 more incidences with unit vibrating, brakes going out 3 more times, rotors, master cylinder, transmission failure once again , and on august 23, 2001 we are now being towed to jefferson city, missouri because we cannot keep our unit running. we also have a whole list of other things besides the engine and brakes. doors not staying closed, back windows leaking, bad heater hoses, range hood vent leaked, vanity in bathroom pulling away from wall, front windows leaking, faulty tail light wiring, chairs needed replacing, hub caps not staying on, etc. please contact us. thank you.  view
2001-08-28 Green Bay, WI
We have had trouble with this unit since day one. we have 10 more incidences with unit vibrating, brakes going out 3 more times, rotors, master cylinder, transmission failure once again , and on august 23, 2001 we are now being towed to jefferson city, missouri because we cannot keep our unit running. we also have a whole list of other things besides the engine and brakes. doors not staying closed, back windows leaking, bad heater hoses, range hood vent leaked, vanity in bathroom pulling away from wall, front windows leaking, faulty tail light wiring, chairs needed replacing, hub caps not staying on, etc. please contact us. thank you.  view
2001-07-06 Destin, FL
When vehicle was in park and was idling consumer went to exit vehicle and walked around the door. she attempted to jump back into vehicle when it started moving in reverse, and she was thrown from vehicle. she suffered bruises, and was almost run over. vehicle was stopped by running into a brick mailbox.  view
2001-08-28 Green Bay, WI
2001-08-28 Wallingford, CT
Abs module failed and caused abs valve to fail. dealer would not contact gm to see if they would cover this failure as a defect. abs has been disabled on the truck. i tried to contact a michelle lee who is gm's northeast rep. whom i spoke to on another matter several times throuigh gm's 800 number to no avail.  view
2001-08-28 Morrow, OH
Stabilizer bar had to be replaced at 37,000 miles because of vibration at 35 mph. at 52,000 miles, it needed to be replaced again by dealer. the vehicle shook violently due to the tracking bar failure also, the left front fender fell off.  view
1995-05-04 Tracy, CA
Temperature gauge failed.  view
2001-07-05 Walton Hills, OH
Consumer received a recall 01v053000/ manufacturer's recall 01-015 for amplifiers. consumer has called dealer for 3 months, and part was still not available. dealer, motor car acura rockside rd dedford, oh 44146 phone#440-439-8400, is unaware of when parts will be in. consumer states dealer has taken care of problem.  view
2001-07-05 Tucson, AZ
Vehicle was parked in driveway/ engine running/ emergency brake not engaged/ driver's door open, and vehicle suddenly went backwards. consumer ran after vehicle to stop it. $ 300.00 damage to vehicle. consumer received a gash to the leg when jumping in vehicle to stop it.  view
2001-07-05 Gowanda, NY
Consumer was driving 52 mph applied brakes to avoid a dog, and vehicle swung to the right. rolled 1 time, and ended up right side up. vehicle was totalled, no injuries.  view
2001-07-05 Sarasota, FL
Vehicle stalled when making a 90 degree left turn. consumer stepped slightly on gas and it hesitated. consumer has to press down giving vehicle gas to by pass hesitation. dealer really had no remedy. but once before replaced fuel injection.  view
2001-07-05 Sarasota, FL
Vehicle stalled when making a 90 degree left turn. consumer stepped slightly on gas and it hesitated. consumer has to press down giving vehicle gas to by pass hesitation. dealer really had no remedy. but once before replaced fuel injection.  view
2001-04-27 Middletown, RI
My question is why did the air bag not deploy? the dealership reported on this form replaced the clock spring on the airbag maybe 6 months to a year ago. they also said that the bag would not deploy unless accident was at 28 mph and like hitting a stone wall without breaking. my son rear ended a neon hitting directly in the center of the truck bumper causing extensive damage to the trunk of the neon. the truck damage is that the bumper must be replaced as it bent and cracked along with bending the 1/4" brackests that attach it to the frame. the grill also needs to be replaced. i'm concerned because the dealership commented that if the airbag light is not on its operating correctly along with 28 mph comment. who's to say the bulb is not out or they connected the wires when the work was done or it's just not operable. being a life saving devise i'm a bit shaken because i don't have a good feeling that it would deploy. is it possible to clarify if what the dealership said is correct that it would not deploy unless accident was at or above 28 mph? the dealership did not give me the impression they would look at it either unless of course i was billed. thank you for your assistance in this matter.  view
2001-04-27 Wantagh, NY
Traveling on highway left, rear tire blew. after tire was changed, full sized, brand new spare blew 300 miles later. (tiresize: p2657ur17)( dot number: tire size: p2657ur17 )  view
2001-04-27 Wantagh, NY
Traveling on highway left, rear tire blew. after tire was changed, full sized, brand new spare blew 300 miles later. (tiresize: p2657ur17)( dot number: tire size: p2657ur17 )  view
2001-04-27 Dunlap, IL
2001-04-27 Dunlap, IL
1995-05-04 Tracy, CA
Cigarette lighter won't stay in when lighting, also lighter keeps blowing fuses.  view
2001-08-28 Duluth, GA
This has been a major problem on the mazda 626. dealers are making huge profits by not fixing the part but the whole transmission for a cost of 2600 to 3500 based on my research. there are many postings on the internet with this problem. all cars effected that i have researched have less than 100,000 miles. one source said that the transmission may be failing because of a faulty computer chip. why do not the dealers just replace the computer chip on a recall if this is a problem? probably because they are making so much money replacing the transmissions.  view
2001-08-28 Aurora, IL
I have had to replace rear brakes twice within 8 months. this is the 3rd time they have been worked on. the first time the dealership paid for the repair. this last time i was told by the dealer that i have to replace the brakes every 15,000 miles! there was only 8 months between the first and second set of brakes put on the car.  view
2001-08-28 Wallingford, CT
I have had problems with my transmission intermittently slipping when starting to accelrate from a stopped position. this occurs on an infrequest basis and has been happening since i bought the truck. gm has replaced the transmission and the problem still happens. i went back to the dealer who refused to do anything because they could not reproduce the problem. i then contacted gm's corporate office and i was asked to bring my truck in again for them to replace the kickdown cable. the problem still persists today.  view
2001-07-05 Cranberry, PA
Cosco model # 02-753ftp, dom 09-12-2000; release button popped out while taking child out of seat.  view
2001-07-05 Saranac, NY
Vehicle was parked in driveway with engine running, emergency brake not engaged, and vehicle suddenly went backward, across road into wooded area. stopped when it hit a tree. damage unknown at this time. no injuries. vehicle sustained $1810.72 in damages.  view
2001-07-05 Tampa, FL
Abs light stayed lit on dashboard. when brakes were applied for hard braking wheels locked up, and vehicle slid, meaning that abs failed to operate properly. a private mechanic and dealership had given different reasons that might cause this to occur. manufacturer informed consumer that recall 96v099000 repairs had previously been done. please provide any additional information/attachments.  view
2001-07-05 Timmonsville, SC
Whenever traveling between 50-70mph vehicle would vibrate. vibration felt in steering wheel, accelerator pedal, and front seat. vehicle was controllable. even with less speed there would be vibrations. have been to dealership at least 4 times for this reoccurring problem.  view
2001-07-05 Malcungie, PA
Pe 01 021: vehicle was parked and idling, when it jumped out of gear into reverse and ran into a tree with 6 year old son in the vehicle. no injury was reported. dealer/manufacturer were not notified at this time. feel free to provide any further information on this matter.  view
2001-04-27 Waynesville, MO
Bumper bolts failed(3), in addition, 1 grille bolt, and 1 manifold bolt has completly fallen off. the dealer told me "my license plate was loose". this tracker is losing bolts at an alarming rate. the left front suspension developed a severe "rattle"at any and all speeds. the strut assembly was replaced, but a rattle is still noticable over uneven surfaces. i am afraid to drive this vehicle on a long-duration trip.  view
2001-04-27 Waynesville, MO
Bumper bolts failed(3), in addition, 1 grille bolt, and 1 manifold bolt has completly fallen off. the dealer told me "my license plate was loose". this tracker is losing bolts at an alarming rate. the left front suspension developed a severe "rattle"at any and all speeds. the strut assembly was replaced, but a rattle is still noticable over uneven surfaces. i am afraid to drive this vehicle on a long-duration trip.  view
comments/
Keywords:
RENAULT ALLIANCE Comments and Complaints,RENAULT ALLIANCE Comments and Complaints ID:8553 Safety Comments and Complaints RENAULT ALLIANCE, RENAULT ALLIANCE Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints RENAULT ALLIANCE, RENAULT ALLIANCE Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints RENAULT ALLIANCE

Page Description:
RENAULT ALLIANCE Comments and Complaints ID:8553 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for RENAULT ALLIANCE

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B