HOME » C » COBRA » COBRA » 1990 » Foundation components » comment/complaint
1995-04-20 00:00:00 Duluth, MN

Brakes failed.

Send us your comment

Email
change COBRA
Comment Requirements
Email
* Required - We will send a verification link to this email before your comment is posted.
Password
Optional - If you leave many comments and do not want to verify each one individually, put a password in this field. Your first comment will still need to be verified, but after it has you will be able to post comments immediately without having to wait for the verification email from our servers.
Optional - City & State if you live in the US or Canada, City & Country if you live anywhere else
Make / Model / Year
* Required
Image Form Verification
* Required
Password
change COBRA
Comment    Max Characters: 1000 -- Remaining: 1000
Security Image Enter letters from box to the left

1995-04-20 Duluth, MN
Brakes failed.  view
2001-01-25 Casselberry, FL
Four bolts attaching rear axle assembly were loose causing brake line to fail at brake cylinder assembly. this resulted in loss of brake fluid and diminished braking. vehicle was stopped prior to total depletion of brake fluid.  view
2001-01-25 Scottsbluff, NE
Cruise control shuts off when raining or damp. rear main oil seal was replaced once at 20290 miles and now will have to be replaced 2 years and 15000 miles later. out of warranty .  view
2000-11-29 Clifton, NJ
While driving on a clear level road the left rear tire ruptured at the sidewall for no apparent reason. i also noticed that the vehicle veered heavily to the right under acceleration. i then checked the tire pressure on all four wheels and found them to be normal prior to the tire rupturing. i then returned to the dealer with the tire and explained what had happened. i also complained to the service manager steve about the car veering heavily to the right. i then explained to him that i didn't feel safe with the tires that are on the car and requested that they be replaced with goodyear equivalents. the dealership agreed and replaced the firestone tires with goodyear integrity tires. i was then advised by the service department that they could not duplicate the problem with the vehicle veering heavily to the right under accleration and that nothing had been done to the vehicle other than replace the tires. since replacement of the tires the vehicle has performed well without the veering to the right. i noticed that the rental vehicle had the same firestone tire and found the sidewalls to be soft.this after checking that the air pressure had been normal. please investigate and advise. (tiresize: 205/65r15)( dot number: tire size: 205/65r15 )  view
2000-11-29 Neshanic Station, NJ
Complete sidewall destruction - blow out! (tiresize: 245/16)( dot number: tire size: 245/16 )  view
2000-11-29 Neshanic Station, NJ
Complete sidewall destruction - blow out! resulting in temporary swerve and loss of control! however at 40 mph, i was able to safely stop vehilcle. (tiresize: 245/16)( dot number: tire size: 245/16 )  view
2000-11-29 Jacksonville, FL
One of my wilderness at tires developed a bumping, sensation, i am not a novice when it comes to cars, and know this is a sign of a belt slip, not a balance problem. i replaced all four tires, and kept the firestones, which had only 13,000 miles on them, i have been concerned about these tires which were made at the w2 (wilson) plant, after reading your data base, and other internet reports, and have contacted you and firestone, firestone sent a form letter, with the same ole hype that my tires were safe, and i have not heard from you. my question is, are you looking into recalling tires from the w2 (wilson ) plant? (dot number: w29v1pk tiresize: 265-75-15)  view
2001-01-23 Milwaukee, WI
The consumer has the firestone wilderness at tires, however the ones on the vehicle are not part of the recall, the tread is beginning to separate and stress cracks are forming, the consumer feels that she should be reimbursed, the tires were purchased on 11-5-00.  view
2000-12-05 Seattle, WA
While driving the right rear firestone tire separated from the wheel causing the steering wheel to vibrate, these tires were not included under recall, consumer purchased five new tires and request reimbursement. nlm  view
2000-12-05 Seattle, WA
While driving the right rear firestone tire separated from the wheel causing the steering wheel to vibrate, these tires were not included under recall, consumer purchased five new tires and request reimbursement. nlm  view
2000-12-05 Pittsburgh, PA
While driving the rear passenger tire blewout with less than 7000 miles on the tire, at 15000 miles the tires were cupping causing vibration in the front end(firestone wilderness at p245/75r16 1095 m+s). nlm  view
comments/
Keywords:
COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints,COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints ID:10043 Safety Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints, Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints, Vehicle Comments and Complaints COBRA COBRA, COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints Vehicle

Page Description:
COBRA COBRA Comments and Complaints ID:10043 - Vehicle Safety Comments and Complaints Information for COBRA COBRA

Quick Find

Home  |  Vehicle Recalls  |  Service Bulletins  |  All World B2B